The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

If someone is still looking for a 13 in the Packer collab, someone has a listing in the B/S forum.

Randomly decided to browse Karmaloop just now.  Haven't peeped this thread in weeks.  11.5 in the blue toes finally secured.  Below retail FTW.
smokin.gif

Pretty sure Kicks Deals would've blown up the spot before I could get a pair.   Think they still have an 8 left.

Cant wait.... Favorite color way is still definetly be the packer shoes edition.... Would be my grails if I had a pair

prolly gum soles and opposite of the 1st packers so primarily red. interested to see what they look like.,,

i think it might look like these but with a red midsole and the gum bottoms from these :

regardless i'd cop both, an all red question??? :smokin

Last edited:
Damn reebok gonna be snaggin tons of my money, the first practice really grew on me and I was kinda sad I didn't try to cop after the fact. But these are just mmmph the gum could be a dealbreaker still cuz I'm not sure how much I trust Reebok with it given the es22s but I'm stoked and hopin these are a few months after the hoyas...

http://styleengine.com/2012/11/26/p...-look/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Last edited:
^Y'all can have these. Easy pass for me.

Hopefully Packer won't take 2 weeks to ship them out this time..

Pass. I don't do all-red kicks for obvious reasons. Plus, those are terrible.

Packer had a spark when they started, now they're just garbage.

Last edited:
Damn reebok gonna be snaggin tons of my money, the first practice really grew on me and I was kinda sad I didn't try to cop after the fact. But these are just mmmph the gum could be a dealbreaker still cuz I'm not sure how much I trust Reebok with it given the es22s but I'm stoked and hopin these are a few months after the hoyas...
http://styleengine.com/2012/11/26/p...-look/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Interesting. I'll need more pictures of these.

I'm looking forward to the Shaq Attacks and Shaqnosis as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom