The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

welcome to the family!

Fire. Mine will be in today hopefully. Will take pics and throw up a review video this weekend.

Congrats MJ.

I guess my order was cancelled smh. A cancellation e-mail would be nice, even if they said they wouldn't send out any.

Man, I missed out on the Packer release. Man, I will keep pushing though. I'll be looking for them. Ebay here I come.

I think thats it for questions in 2012, next year we got a possibility of questions lows and some classic colorways dropping.
I thought the 1st Picks were gonna be a Holiday/Black Friday release?   Definitely can't wait for those Gtowns in march. 

i wouldn't get mad just yet, hombres. my spot just tweeted that they will be getting the practice joints next week. not sure how many, but it didn't look like these were as limited as they appear to be. it's just packer wanted to release in shipments rather than one set release date.

Did anyone else get an cancellation email cause I just got one yesterday from packers for the practice questions?

need the red toes, was outta state when they dropped and didn't know they dropped

think about em everyday like a girl who got away

Did anyone not get their pair of questions from packer shoes???????I got a confirmation and tracking info but still never got my pair. Of course they are not operating now bc of hurricane sandy. I was just wondering if I am the only one who hasnt received their pair??

Did anyone not get their pair of questions from packer shoes???????I got a confirmation and tracking info but still never got my pair. Of course they are not operating now bc of hurricane sandy. I was just wondering if I am the only one who hasnt received their pair??
The mail wasnt working for a couple days because of the storm my pair was here in the post office since saturday but I picked them up yesterday so I think you should keep checking the tracking 

The mail wasnt working for a couple days because of the storm my pair was here in the post office since saturday but I picked them up yesterday so I think you should keep checking the tracking 
Every time I check it still has the "Electronic Shipping Info Received" and it has been the same since Oct 24. I just think its kinda weird

Every time I check it still has the "Electronic Shipping Info Received" and it has been the same since Oct 24. I just think its kinda weird

Back
Top Bottom