The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Anyone know when the draft days release, so far all i know is in the spring

Reebok-Question-Mid-Draft-Day-Spring-2013-1-300x195.jpg
damn this looks like a failed version of the packer shoes practice 1 edition

and they look cheap from the pics..the red toes blue toes and the 1st packers where the only ones i got and will get i'm sleeping on the black and gold 

man too many shoes this year... seriously...  i'm prolly gonna have to sleep on these and hope i can scoop 'em up after i get a chance to see em.  Quality lacking on blue toes wasn't a horrible issue cuz I got it more from sentimental attachment reasons, but the nye quality is very on point... actually i'ma go slip 'em on for a min and post an on foot pic, ne weather be damned

Nixon, why do you think it's hit or miss with the quality? I've got the 'Red Toes' and I think they are worth the MSRP I paid for them. You think they are producing them at different factories? Can any of the industry cats like BigL, etc.. chime in on this?

Additionally bud, can you compare the tags on your 'Red Toes' and 'Blue Toes' with your 'NYEs'?

Last edited:
I agree with Nixon, I bought a pair of the blue toes, red toes and NYE's and the blue toes were definitely the worse of the 3 in terms of quality. I think NYE's quality is the best of the 3 but the red toes are the ones that's gotten the most compliments. Blues toes were very stiff the first few wears and just now starting to feel comfy while the other 2 pairs were very comfy on the first wear.

Nixon, why do you think it's hit or miss with the quality? I've got the 'Red Toes' and I think they are worth the MSRP I paid for them. You think they are producing them at different factories? Can any of the industry cats like BigL, etc.. chime in on this?

Additionally bud, can you compare the tags on your 'Red Toes' and 'Blue Toes' with your 'NYEs'?
I actually missed out on the Red Toes.  Nothing remarkable in the tags, only difference being what looks like the style code everything else in order.  Personally I didn't think the body of the upper on the Blue Toes was bad at all, I loved the tumbled white leather that reaked of real animal hide from the second I pulled 'em out of the box.  But the makeup of the toe on the Blues to the NYEs is a big difference.  I wish I had a pair of Red Toes to compare the Blues to but having seen those in person a while ago I think it's clear they were a smaller run with higher QA.  I would personally just assume they made the most of the Blue Toes and thus had slightly lacking QA for that volume.  Reds were the smallest run and not surprisingly put out the highest quality.

My only 'complaint' about the Blue Toes is actually in the honey comb in the midsole.  Looks like absolute garbage up close, like some kid used white out to trace the diagram, and they feel like they're not sitting in the midsole flush, although that might be to Karmaloop double boxing them in a box that was too small and may've been the real culprit.... while in my NYE no packaging issues and the honey comb is flush, and clean, no 'marks' with the yellow back and black outline.  

That being said the NYE still aren't perfect, there's some imperfections in the stiching near the heel but overall a great shoe.

I think I'm glad the GTowns have that white tongue so they'll be easier for me to pass on, March, even as my bday month is still gonna put a hurt on my wallet...

Over here, the Red Toe and NYE flew off the shelves. Some stores still have a FSR of the Blue toe. 

Quality wise, these are all over JB Retro's.

Over here, the Red Toe and NYE flew off the shelves. Some stores still have a FSR of the Blue toe. 

Quality wise, these are all over JB Retro's.

Got any links to the stores that still got FSR? I got friends whose looking for some blue toes.

Back
Top Bottom