The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

These still slated to drop?

I hope they keep the color block exactly like that

I know previous versions had the white and black on the back swapped

iverson-reebok-question-answer-1.jpg

iverson-reebok-question-answer-2.jpg

iverson-reebok-question-answer-27.jpg

but the holiday 2013s are just variations of the shade of purple. The upper is dark purple, middle varsity purple, and midsole is lavender. The only other color not purple related on the shoe is red.
ok?? maybe you don't understand what color blocking is? It is without a doubt blocked like the 11s. period.

does that store ship?

i need another pair of these. they are too dope!
You can try email'in 'em but I think they're assuming they'll sell out on the sly.

I had tweeted 'em a half dozen times then I just went in the day after they put 'em out (last friday)

bdgastore.com

contact

there should be an email

not sure if they'll ship yet but worth askin.

Reebok Question Red, Black & Blue “Canvas Pack”

With all the Question releases over the last year is there even room for the “Canvas Pack”? There’s red, black and blue based looks, each done up in solid shaded canvas uppers with simple white trim and translucent soles.
Room or not, they’re releasing now to spots like atmos-tokyo. Keep an eye for additional retailers getting these over the next few weeks.
Photos ahead.

Release date April 26th

http://counterkicks.com/2013/04/reebok-question-red-black-blue-canvas-pack/

Reebok logos should have been white.

I'd cop the blue pair.

Is it my imagination or did the black pair sample have a gum sole? I feel like that would have set those off pretty sick.

Does someone know, if the red one are still available somewhere? Where these a GR? Just missed a pair in my size in my country for ridiculous cheap 60 USD on ebay... 

Last edited:
Looks like Packer has a full run of SNS Crocus.  Not sure if its a glitch on the new site

I'm pissed that my georgetowns fit a half size too big even tho all the questions I have are the same size

dooope...other than j's reebok probably has some of my favorite retro kicks out there..especially the questions and answers

Back
Top Bottom