The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I only want the Lebrons. I need a connect who wants to keep the Kobe's

I'd be down but not really feeling the Brons...

Anyway just going to go with copping the Blue Toes and hitting up a couple pairs of the Lebron XI ID's later in the month...

Good luck to everybody looking for the pickup...

In highschool lebron wore "lb23j" by taking out a letter i believe they were able to without any problems
What are you saying dude?

First of all, he wasn't signed with Nike in high school, so that's irrelevant.

Secondly, Nike does not hold copyright to his name nor the letters LJ nor the number 23.

Lebron wore "L23J" for his Reebok's while in High School...

Quick pick I found of the McD's game Question's...I'll dig the SVSM pair off of my old PC...

had a thought last night, may be a pipe dream but, i could def see some stores breakin the pack down and selling these seperately in order to get these to move.

a handful of bron/kobe fans coppin out the gate i could see but, i cant imagine the masses payin 300 for this pack.

especially since news of other stores outside of packer are getting them.

had a thought last night, may be a pipe dream but, i could def see some stores breakin the pack down and selling these seperately in order to get these to move.

a handful of bron/kobe fans coppin out the gate i could see but, i cant imagine the masses payin 300 for this pack.

especially since news of other stores outside of packer are getting them.

My guess is 500 packs total....thats just judging by how many sets we received.....so I am guessing there will be more than 500 people in the world willing to drop $300 these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom