The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

300 is great considering the snakes go for 400 and aren't as limited to my knowledge ai prob got 1 & 3

looks like a lot of people were salty over the release and copped the blue canvas questions when they had a fsr yesterday. I was actually going to do that if i missed out too lol.

lets do it 
pimp.gif

$300 is an good deal now but lately questions have not received a lot of love i think the price will eventually drop. I can careless if it goes up or down or no hype because its AI one of the best to play the game the meaning of the shoe i buy to keep not for hypebeast level or to show off

$300 is an good deal now but lately questions have not received a lot of love i think the price will eventually drop. I can careless if it goes up or down or no hype because its AI one of the best to play the game the meaning of the shoe i buy to keep not for hypebeast level or to show off

This.

Is there a way to tell what number you got if you ordered online? If not Ill let you all know when I get them in.

I almost bought 2 pairs cause I was thinking of trading maybe someone who didnt get them who has the Bait Snakes but end up not 

i like the idea rapcoz2134 as soon as i receive my pair i'll post and let y'all know the number btw sz if you want to know and start the list

i'm still salty these only came in a size 9 and up.   very odd reebok didn't make a size 8 or 8.5 ,   looks like i'll be selling the size i got off RBK

i'm still salty these only came in a size 9 and up.   very odd reebok didn't make a size 8 or 8.5 ,   looks like i'll be selling the size i got off RBK

like you, i was initially annoyed that they didn't make anything smaller than size 9, but i still wanted the shoe regardless to add to my collection, because of what ai represented to me growing up, which is the little guy that could straight ball with the big guys. roy, mvp, scoring champ, etc. even took his team to the finals (luckily he didn't beat my lakers). his number 3 is also my favorite number. but because they didn't make my size 8.5, i decided to grab ai's size...in the hope that someday i'll get to personally shake his hand and get him to autograph it...

so even though it's not your size...i say you keep it! but hey, it's your money spent, your shoes, so your decision...

like you, i was initially annoyed that they didn't make anything smaller than size 9, but i still wanted the shoe regardless to add to my collection, because of what ai represented to me growing up, which is the little guy that could straight ball with the big guys. roy, mvp, scoring champ, etc. even took his team to the finals (luckily he didn't beat my lakers). his number 3 is also my favorite number. but because they didn't make my size 8.5, i decided to grab ai's size...in the hope that someday i'll get to personally shake his hand and get him to autograph it...

so even though it's not your size...i say you keep it! but hey, it's your money spent, your shoes, so your decision...
yeah man.  i may keep my pair that i was able to grab for memorabilia purposes.  What size is AI anyway ?  that's something I never thought to look up

He wore size 11 in his rookie year and then switched to size 10.5 the rest of his career. Dude isn't really 6ft, he's more like 5'9 5'10

Last edited:
^good info above!

i had read online that he was either a size 11 or 11.5. at the time of purchase, since the 11 was already gone, i ended up with an 11.5. i have no complaints, as the banners are a thing of beauty...

Hmmm, never heard of AI wearing bigger than 11 and I've owned several game worn Iversons. There was 1 time Reebok accidentally made an ASG shoe for him but ended up not being used due to sz difference.

Hmmm, never heard of AI wearing bigger than 11 and I've owned several game worn Iversons. There was 1 time Reebok accidentally made an ASG shoe for him but ended up not being used due to sz difference.
which one was that? I know about the yellow/blue question asg that he was not sure on wearing because of how bright they were at the time and how reebok tried to steal and throw away every pair of shoes he had to get him to wear them and how he still managed to dodge wearing them, that was a funny story when I read it

Back
Top Bottom