The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Has anyone seen the Yankee Question lows recently? Dope pairs both could use a retro

Last edited:
I'm assuming these are the "BHM" Edition of Reebok's offering? 

I might hold out for the White/Black Toe that are releasing this year as well. 

dope collection. I've been lookin for the tobaccos in a size 13 for years now and I had no luck..they are sick. I have over 30 pairs of questions, but I need those tobaccos and the Isaiah Thomas mr irrelevant kings pe's, they're sick too. the questions are the dopest silhouette ever to me...1.reebok questions...2.nike sc trainers or any bo nikes..3.nike barkley force 180..4.jordan 4's..5.jordan 11's..6.nike penny 3's...7.reebok kamikaze 2's...8.jordan 6's...9.nike air uptempo's...10.way of wade 2's   honorable mentions....new balance 530's, asics gel lyte 3's, saucony grid 9000, Jordan 10's, Jordan 3's, fila kj7, nike af1 highs, reebok kamikaze 1's, new balance 1600's, nike huaraches.........

dope collection. I've been lookin for the tobaccos in a size 13 for years now and I had no luck..they are sick. 
yeah i got them on sale retail for $50 at Finish Line few years back...definitely one of my grails for sure...I'm def down with you on the best shoes rating #1 Questions #2 J's (from 1-23) and #3 CB34 Air Max 2 #4 Kamikaze 2....etc..... 

I'm assuming these are the "BHM" Edition of Reebok's offering? 

I might hold out for the White/Black Toe that are releasing this year as well. 
Hey do you happen to know if they are planning anymore releases for the Question Pump in different colors? Thanks!

Hey do you happen to know if they are planning anymore releases for the Question Pump in different colors? Thanks!
Not sure, only reason I know about those I mentioned above is because I noticed some people were selling full size runs on eBay last year and I missed out on. I contacted YCMC.com and they told me they were coming out in 2015 but they didn't know how other companies already had em. 

Not sure, only reason I know about those I mentioned above is because I noticed some people were selling full size runs on eBay last year and I missed out on. I contacted YCMC.com and they told me they were coming out in 2015 but they didn't know how other companies already had em. 
Two White/Black releases in one year?  For what it is worth, the ebay seller claims it was old inventory from the prior release (2006?).  That said, I don't think the box matches his story.

Two White/Black releases in one year?  For what it is worth, the ebay seller claims it was old inventory from the prior release (2006?).  That said, I don't think the box matches his story.
I trusted him, they 'person' or 'company' sells alot of shoes. He still has them available, just not my size. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Ques...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4625e080b4

Again, YCMC is where I get most of my Questions because I always have coupons I can use and they typically drop the price fast. 

I posted the email some pages back they sent me also. I think KicksTheory was selling them originally as well. But Yep, we will see

Okay. Thanks anyway. Does anybody happen to know? I liked the Villa and just think that they are going to drop more just wish we had some insight.

Would have been nice without the stupid speckles on the midsole, why the hell do we need this on every shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom