The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

My dude if you're looking for a pair to customize it would probably make sense to start with a white based shoe - with a non-patent toebox.
This the reason i wanted to scoop up a all white low question. But I'm not into customs so yeah...

Yep, I have all white pair as well in the lows. 

I see a couple of customized shoes that I like but always think it would be a hassle plus money to get stuff done. I definitely won't be doing anything myself. 

Fyi - big footers can get a steal on Banners. Search item #390852964188 on ebay. Sz 14 & 15 are $140 w/ free ship, and I'm seeing a 10% off coupon on my acct. Y'all might have it, too.... $126 for these would be bananas

Last edited:
anybody know when the winners of the Finishline Question low design contest will be announced?

Lol, I was just trying to read on FNL page and find out, as far as I can see they will announce it via their IG page. There you go:

The Winner will be notified via his/her Instagram account as provided to Finish Line. A representative of Finish Line will make at least one (1) attempt to notify the Winner. The Winner will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond and claim the Prize. If the Winner cannot be reached, or does not respond within the specified time period, or is otherwise ineligible, that Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.

Last edited:
Lol, I was just trying to read on FNL page and find out, as far as I can see they will announce it via their IG page. There you go:

The Winner will be notified via his/her Instagram account as provided to Finish Line. A representative of Finish Line will make at least one (1) attempt to notify the Winner. The Winner will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond and claim the Prize. If the Winner cannot be reached, or does not respond within the specified time period, or is otherwise ineligible, that Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.

So if I'm at work on a conference call, I'm screwed basically.

since we've had a question pump how bout a question timb
nerd.gif

Thanks boss, I'm just waiting on it lol I got a few good themes I'd like to see on the lows

off topic but man I just randomly remembered I used to have these.

would cop in a heartbeat if they ever retro.
pimp.gif

Both Black and Blue toe ones are on my list, just waiting on that price to be reduced. 

all stars just dropped in price so picked those up today pretty pumped for the price...hoping to get the blue toes one day

Back
Top Bottom