The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Uma check the Finishline here where i got my Pearl Reds from a couple weeks ago and see if they still have them out or did they take them off the shelf

So my FNL connect is telling me that all low Questions were pulled back from the stores and sent back to Reebok, I am not sure if they are terminating the contract with FNL or they will be sending them straight to the outlets, you might want to keep an eye out if you have a Reebok outlet around you.

So my FNL connect is telling me that all low Questions were pulled back from the stores and sent back to Reebok, I am not sure if they are terminating the contract with FNL or they will be sending them straight to the outlets, you might want to keep an eye out if you have a Reebok outlet around you.

I'll try to hit up the Reebok Outlet at Woodbury Commons within the week to see if the stock went there

Could just be an RTV - I don't think the stores will flat out terminate the Reebok contract as CrossFit product is still quite popular. If I recall correctly there were some issues with the toebox suede bleeding onto the tounge/laces correct?

Could just be an RTV - I don't think the stores will flat out terminate the Reebok contract as CrossFit product is still quite popular. If I recall correctly there were some issues with the toebox suede bleeding onto the tounge/laces correct?
Or just with Reebok Classics which I believe to be separate. 

Yo Dee, I reside here and I got no word of anything yet. I checked retailers, usual suspects such as Villa & Finishline
Aghhh man maybe it was pushed back? I was hoping it would be sometime around there because I got that week off.. I'll still probably pull up regardless

Let's link up when it happens. City of brotherly love and NT Beer on me.

Any pics? :nerd:
reebok-question-denver-nuggets-iverson-pe-06.jpg

The home and away pairs were better than the alternates you posted too, in my opinion
reebok-question-iverson-denver-main.jpg

Last edited:
The black side of the shoe is dope. Wish they kept that colorway going. Hopefully the materials look better in person because it's usually what makes or breaks the overall design.

Last edited:
Heads up for any size 12 guys, a seller on Ebay has the red/grey-black "Stash" Question for $51 with free shipping. Dude has 3 pairs left.

Back
Top Bottom