The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Waiting on the blue toes to drop and then months after to cop at a heavy discount.  I copped this years red toes for under retail but if i waited even longer I would of copped for below $100.  Not making the same mistake with these blue toes

Yea I think I managed to get my red toes for around $108 shipped which I was happy with. I'll def grab the blue toes as soon as they hit that same price range.

Bought a pair of Burn Rubbers for 150. Waited these for a while. Finally got them. Worn once.

I can add these to the all black ones and the BAIT Iversons.

I see those HOF ones going for 300+ smh. I'm wondering if people will even pay that.

Bought a pair of Burn Rubbers for 150. Waited these for a while. Finally got them. Worn once.

I see those HOF ones going for 300+ smh. I'm wondering if people will even pay that.

They just came out my man, hence the ridiculously high price. Be patient and check again after 3 then 6 months. If you really want to hold out for a year and you'll definitely get a deal.

holding out too long caused me to miss the packer practice 2 for that $250 price, now my sizes is $400
sick.gif

mean.gif

They just came out my man, hence the ridiculously high price. Be patient and check again after 3 then 6 months. If you really want to hold out for a year and you'll definitely get a deal.
Nah I didn't want them, I just saw how much they were going for and saw dollar signs. Lmao.

Anybody else think the Curtain Calls run biggg....or is just because of the leather interior?  I purposedly sized up because the last coupel questions i got ran small...And people wonder why reebok doesnt get any play

Damn that number 3 is a bit drunk back there :smile: not the best craftsmanship huh?

Craftsmanship has been suspect since the '12 retro and it's getting steadily worse. The only saving grace with the Question is that it's one of the few retro sneakers actually manufactured with real leather.

I see those HOF ones going for 300+ smh. I'm wondering if people will even pay that.[/quote]

The HOFs retailed for $275. $300 isn't a ridiculously high price considering. And if they are actually limited to 115 pairs like some sites reported (though I found no such confirmation from any official reebok sources), I don't think there will be deals to be had.

No one will pay that, signed or not. 
I for the most part have a $50 over retail rule, or retail plus tax plus shipping figure on higher priced items, I've only broken it 4x so far but i'd be willing to pay $325 for these if I wanted them, but the appeal for them isn't there to begin with espc not when they started at $275, maybe the silver would be worth that to me but not these, i'm actually considering the silver's as I don't have a silver shoe like that, excited for the villa bronze, I wonder if those are shade to his Olympic bronze medal
nerd.gif

Just wait a few months or half an year and those resellers will be beggin you to take them off their hands for retail or less. 

Last edited:

Just wait a few months or half an year and those resellers will be beggin you to take them off their hands for retail or less. 
I just realized i'm mixing the silvers and the packers up, the silvers are the 115prs for $275, I thought that was really expensive for the packers but those were just $175 which for a question is still kinda expensive, but yeah when the silvers start showing up for $325> i'll snag a pair

Yo has anyone mention those flat laces on those silver surfer q's? Why flat laces? *scratchhead

Could be a reach but they used some ultra supple leather, so the flat laces complement the 'classy' look. Then again the shoes are all silver so... :D

does anyone have a complete list of what iverson wore his rookie year as far as colorways of questions and if he wore other models?

does anyone have a complete list of what iverson wore his rookie year as far as colorways of questions and if he wore other models?
there's an article, you'll have to google it, i'm almost 95% positive from reading it a couple times that he only wore questions his rookie season and only 3 colorways, blue toe, and red pearl and suede toes

Back
Top Bottom