The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Anybody rocked these yet to give a review? According to Reebok, they said "original DMX technology" in the shoe description. I know on the box it says DMX foam, but is it any different than the other retros that released these past few years? Will definitely cop anyway once they drop in price at Finishline.

So idk if my foot ..but a page back i said that the recent retro of the red and greys felt huge. And guys said to go half a size down.

I just tried them on bruhs..

.idk if thats a good idea.

They feel fine. Doubt my foot grew. Idk maybe it did. But just the shoe itself feels big. Not the inside tho. Any smaller would be too tight on these.

Im figuring the new pairs probably the same mold..?

The eastbay retros a few yrs ago def felt better. Would be great if these new pairs have some upgraded tech and cushioning and material like some of the new j's

Looks like the Answer 4's are a huge GR.  A ton of retailers getting them.  I think people bought into the hype when they heard it was limited to 500 pairs meaning the "special packaging" pairs were limited to 500.   Pairs sold separately are a GR.  Wouldn't be surprised if these made it to Reebok outlets

If this has been answered before, I apologize. Does anyone know if the Answer 4 in white/red will be dropping this year? Still mad I missed them the last time.

Looks like the Answer 4's are a huge GR.  A ton of retailers getting them.  I think people bought into the hype when they heard it was limited to 500 pairs meaning the "special packaging" pairs were limited to 500.   Pairs sold separately are a GR.  Wouldn't be surprised if these made it to Reebok outlets

I'm starting a class action lawsuit against Lapstone for false advertisement and fraud. i want a million

**** fell asleep with a pair in my cart. should have pulled the trigger

oh weeeeell money saved

for those that have them do they come with the thick shockpad insole?

So idk if my foot ..but a page back i said that the recent retro of the red and greys felt huge. And guys said to go half a size down.

They feel fine. Doubt my foot grew. Idk maybe it did. But just the shoe itself feels big. Not the inside tho. Any smaller would be too tight on these.

The eastbay retros a few yrs ago def felt better. Would be great if these new pairs have some upgraded tech and cushioning and material like some of the new j's

You're the exception.

You're buff and most of us can't bench with our feet like you can, brother.

Interesting, so the cushioning still sucks?  I remember getting the Eastbay pair (the black/grey) when they first dropped and was disappointed in the cushioning in those as well.  Imo, they haven't really changed much as far as quality and cushioning between the retros, they all feel like cardboard unfortunately.  

Really wish they would at least make the foam NOTICEABLE or comfortable....

well darn i posted this in the wrong thread, we should change the thread title to iverson's signature shoes

Put in my order last night @ Reebok and used the code SUMMER. Checked the page again this morning and it looks like they've tagged it with the "This item is excluded from all promotions." Hopefully, they honor the discount code and don't cancel my order. 

Interesting, so the cushioning still sucks?  I remember getting the Eastbay pair (the black/grey) when they first dropped and was disappointed in the cushioning in those as well.  Imo, they haven't really changed much as far as quality and cushioning between the retros, they all feel like cardboard unfortunately.  

Really wish they would at least make the foam NOTICEABLE or comfortable....
On Reebok it says...

"Complete with original DMX technology, this sneaker breathes court style into your everyday wear."

However, on all the other retailer sites they don't list this so I'm curious to see if its "DMX" or the usual cardboard cushioning. 

Anyone know the sizing for the answer iv step over? I had the red/white which dropped in 2012 i think, and those were tts. Could fit .5 sz down, but was a lil too snug for my liking.

Last edited:

On Reebok it says...

"Complete with original DMX technology, this sneaker breathes court style into your everyday wear."

However, on all the other retailer sites they don't list this so I'm curious to see if its "DMX" or the usual cardboard cushioning. 
That's what got me curious as to why they would say that when it's clearly not going to be.  On every unboxing video I've seen, it clearly states "DMX Foam" on a blue sticker on the box, so it's obvious not the original right off the bat...

OG court looks find their way into our casual lineup in the Stepover pack. We've revived the sneaker silhouette AI wore for his iconic stepover moment in the 2001 NBA Finals. Complete with original DMX technology, this sneaker breathes court style into your everyday wear.

Interesting that on Reebok.com it says Stepover pack. I wonder if there's another shoe or something coming.

Reebok.com is a terrible site. They have mad Questions left but you can't find them. If you search only a couple come up but there's more.

Back
Top Bottom