The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Finally! feels so good buying from reebok and adidas,recently bought tmac 2s and quality is A1,my recent reebok purchases have also been great quality.Last several jordan buys got returned due to to terrible quality,precreased crooked tongue garbage shoes.

I think they go very well with this as well
B93AEE51-104A-4036-8569-FA1F9E71B0BC.jpeg

The Newport News staple

So.....I received my "Why Not Us" pair today. From a visual standpoint, these look phenomenal.

As for the fit......

My last pair of Questions were the 2016 Pearl Blue Toe's and the comfort was stellar. These new Questions feel like bricks. Do most of the latest Questions feel this way?

The thick crash pad insole is what made those Questions and older Answers like the 4's so comfortable though. Now its brick city
I use orthotics on everything so I haven’t noticed. I got one for casual usage off protalus.com and they are a game changer - makes any shoe feel comfortable.

I use orthotics on everything so I haven’t noticed. I got one for casual usage off protalus.com and they are a game changer - makes any shoe feel comfortable.

Quick question about orthotics. Does it make every shoe feel the same as far as cushion?

So.....I received my "Why Not Us" pair today. From a visual standpoint, these look phenomenal.

As for the fit......

My last pair of Questions were the 2016 Pearl Blue Toe's and the comfort was stellar. These new Questions feel like bricks. Do most of the latest Questions feel this way?
Insoles used around the middle of last decade Questions vs now. (Image from WearTesters)

5CB91B8B-8019-45FB-B6B6-4A2DB64C73CA.jpeg

Yeah, I had to learn the hard way. I tried the insoles from the 2016 pair in the Why Not Us, and they still fit a little stiff. Hopefully, Reebok gets back to basics soon.

Yeah, I had to learn the hard way. I tried the insoles from the 2016 pair in the Why Not Us, and they still fit a little stiff. Hopefully, Reebok gets back to basics soon.

Doubtful my G, with Adidas having Reebok up for sale - I can't see them spending any kind of money on product 'improvements'. Hell, they might even be motivated to 'sabotage' the brand for the new buyer with lower quality product. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I was shocked at how quick they shipped and delivered these joints. I definitely agree about the latest Questions being brings. Definitely meant to rock at occasions where you will be sitting most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom