The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

They’re nice in this mid top version. I remember when Reebok did chocolate suede toe low tops back in 03-04ish and they sat. I think the colorway may have been A Shiehk Shoes exclusive.

1641884900182.jpeg

1641884938904.jpeg

seems like none of the questions sell out

all of them eventually makes it on sale
You think even these?

I feel like the Why Not Us release eventually sold out. I seen sizes today actually, but not sure if it was Men's or GS. Price was $80 on sale tag.

I had a pair of Blue Toes, I would guess the 03 retro. Definitely wearable and Hexalite in those were amazing. Tongue leather peeled right off, but didn't care. Should have kept, but definitely getting the 2022 retro.

I would buy up CWs but don't want to go OD on this model lol. Still considering the Pink Toes, but do want Blue Toes and Nuggets PE as far as 2022 releases. Dr J is nice, but no connection to the player so it's a pass for me.

I had a pair of Blue Toes, I would guess the 03 retro. Definitely wearable and Hexalite in those were amazing. Tongue leather peeled right off, but didn't care. Should have kept, but definitely getting the 2022 retro.

I would buy up CWs but don't want to go OD on this model lol. Still considering the Pink Toes, but do want Blue Toes and Nuggets PE as far as 2022 releases. Dr J is nice, but no connection to the player so it's a pass for me.

I saw older ones with the toe leather peeling off too but the shoes are tanks.

I hope I can get the blue toe re-releasing this year because I never owned a pair.

It seems like most of the Question colorways sit except for the originals. I think the blue toe will sell out eventually upon re-release, albeit not the first day. I doubt they'll sit long enough for them to get marked down or valid for discounts, especially with the way companies have gotten stingy with those kinds of deals since the pandemic began.

Back
Top Bottom