The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I can't wait to grab these for $50. I actually prefer the leather toe.

The last one was 2016 I believe or some time around there.

Iverson did wear the pearl red toes in games (at least one). There’s a photo of him and his ex college teammate Othella Harrington talking on the sidelines and he’s rocking them.

Last edited:
I admit having these Questions motivated me to get another blue 76ers throwback jersey to wear with these.
IMG_7676.JPG
IMG_7678.JPG

I love how cheap the blue toes have become. They're one of my top 5 favorite sneakers and I can get them for under $100.

I’ve been debating on either securing the 2020 version or the 2024 version but I’m not sure. If anyone has had both how do they compare in quality and height?

Just grab both. They'll both be way under retail on the aftermarket. We're the only people who buy these shoes, which works out actually for us. Haha.

Had no idea. Neither stockx or goat have the 2023 listed as options. Wonder if they combined the pairs and you get what you get.

Had no idea. Neither stockx or goat have the 2023 listed as options. Wonder if they combined the pairs and you get what you get.

resell platform won't care anyways, I don't have my 2020 pair by my side, but yeah with the price doesn't matter anyways.

Back
Top Bottom