**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

OMG...... TUPAC BACK 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This @#$# GOES. Especially without Flex's annoying !@# voice in the background. 

Damn was hoping that Play your part video would be a good look for Wale and DA....@#%$ is trash
nerd.gif
 inception  sample on that tupac back?

Damn was hoping that Play your part video would be a good look for Wale and DA....@#%$ is trash
nerd.gif
 inception  sample on that tupac back?

T.I. killed 9 piece. Kinda disappoint they took him out.

Other than that Ross is for sure doing his thing.

T.I. killed 9 piece. Kinda disappoint they took him out.

Other than that Ross is for sure doing his thing.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I was hoping the video would be more epic as well. Total let down
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I was hoping the video would be more epic as well. Total let down
eyes.gif

Put Deeper Than Rap on for the first time in like a year and that @#$# is too smooth. 
Rich Off Cocaine and Usual Suspects 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Put Deeper Than Rap on for the first time in like a year and that @#$# is too smooth. 
Rich Off Cocaine and Usual Suspects 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

All this #%%@ is startin to sound the same b

I have to agree with this. Made Men sounds like something I've heard before. I'd love to hear something with a Deeper than rap type of beat though.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

All this #%%@ is startin to sound the same b

I have to agree with this. Made Men sounds like something I've heard before. I'd love to hear something with a Deeper than rap type of beat though.

Back
Top Bottom