**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Ross is killin it right now, and I know this album will get heavy play...

.. But 9 Peice as the first single?

indifferent.gif
 Old as F.

and I dont really care to hear Waynr right now. Seems like he lost it, or hes too sober to spit like he used to.

Ross is killin it right now, and I know this album will get heavy play...

.. But 9 Peice as the first single?

indifferent.gif
 Old as F.

and I dont really care to hear Waynr right now. Seems like he lost it, or hes too sober to spit like he used to.

Ehh... I don't think Self Made is going to be that great. Not on par with Rawse's last three albums. But it will be a good business move for the label as far as promoting Meek and Pill, and keeping Wale's buzz.

Ehh... I don't think Self Made is going to be that great. Not on par with Rawse's last three albums. But it will be a good business move for the label as far as promoting Meek and Pill, and keeping Wale's buzz.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Who's the 4th guy? Wale, Ross, Meek & ???

That's Pill and if all dudes drop a solo between Meek, Wale and Pill? I think Pill is gonna have the hardest one. He's probably the guy i'm anticipating the most dropping from MMG. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Who's the 4th guy? Wale, Ross, Meek & ???

That's Pill and if all dudes drop a solo between Meek, Wale and Pill? I think Pill is gonna have the hardest one. He's probably the guy i'm anticipating the most dropping from MMG. 

OMG...... TUPAC BACK 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This @#$# GOES. Especially without Flex's annoying !@# voice in the background. 

Back
Top Bottom