**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

***** look mad weird now. Lost like 100 pounds. His weight was a big part of his persona. That and his beard. At least he still has that going. I would post pictures of what he looks like now but I don't want to mess up 7th Miles NoFap streak.......

[emoji]128514[/emoji] **** up you lil white guy

He do look weird as hell now though he really got skinny on ******

Mastermind was a good cd

I wish dude would have a better video for supreme smh

Last edited:
Grain of salt, take this with

Yall probably cant even see that ****.

Producers : Lex, Metro, Timbo, Cnote, Krit, Toomp, The Dream, Beat Billionaire, Cardiak

Guests : Jay, Snoop, Boosie, Montana, Yo Gotti, K. Michelle, Krit, Ty Cent Sign, other no names

He did say in one of his interviews him and Jay did a joint called Movin Bass. It's always fire when Hov is talkin that talk.

Lex, Metro, CNote AND KRIT on the beats :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:

Hood BillionaireVerified account ‏@rickyrozay
New Music #HoodBillionaire

If They Only Knew ft. K. Michelle Prod. By Timbaland

Last edited:
its crazy Rozay dropping a second album this year but I ain't even mad. Homie got the work might as well feed the fans

NOT IMPRESSED with "MOVIN BASS"....Glad its not that trap foolery though its ok

Last edited:
I'm jus tired of him and jeezy using that jay z feature for buzz, its old now and so is he.

Last edited:
I'm jus tired of him and jeezy using that jay z feature for buzz, its old now and so is he.

How do they use it for buzz when they never shoot a single for that video? That's one thing they don't do is rely on Jay for buzz. Its probably more so Jay trying to keep his voice heard on southern records than anything. They always sound dope to me.

Movin' Bass is decent.

I'm not liking where Rozay is going with this album. This is sounding like this could potentially be his worst album. Thus far, its his worst set of singles he's released to date for a album that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom