**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

This album is ehhh too early to tell but not looking great

No meek feature either :nerd: :smh:

His second best album after Teflon Don [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Hood Billionaire and Coke Like The 80s

iRbFzSSC7E1xb.gif

They are kinda the same , certain amount of dope tracks rest filler

The best of mastermind and hood billionaire would of been dope, think I'll create that to ride too

I haven't heard Hood Billioanire but i've wondered if Meek would've dropped would this had been like the Rich Forever mixtape? Just a mixtape to hold us over until next year? From the leaks......it definetly felt like a mixtape.

Yea this is DEFINITELY better than Masrermind. That sounded like GFID, which sounded like Teflon Don, which like Deeper Than Rap. Damn why all his albums sound the same [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Teflon Don
Hood Billionaire
Deeper Than Rap
God Forgives I Dont
Mastermind
Port of Miami
Trilla

Am I forgetting any????

Man if he was talking that mafia talk on some of these smooth beats. My lord. Not better than mastermind. IMO but I haven't even revisited that really

Yea this is DEFINITELY better than Masrermind. That sounded like GFID, which sounded like Teflon Don, which like Deeper Than Rap. Damn why all his albums sound the same [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Teflon Don
Hood Billionaire
Deeper Than Rap
God Forgives I Dont
Mastermind
Port of Miami
Trilla

Am I forgetting any????

U clearly have no idea what your talkin about dipset jr

PHONE TAP
FAMILY TIES
TRAP LUV
QUINTESSENTIAL
BRIMSTONE
All dope tracks the other tracks are just the usual TRAP JUNK...

Called that ***** Lil dipset [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Teflon Don
Hood Billionaire
Deeper Than Rap
God Forgives I Dont
Mastermind
Port of Miami
Trilla

Am I forgetting any????

U clearly have no idea what your talkin about dipset jr

CLEARLY

Maybe he tryna see if he can outdo jeezy numbers
Hardly any real promo for this album
How many albums do they both have left for def jam
Seems like def jam be signing dudes to like 10 album deals :lol:

Joint is solid.  Not as good as Mastermind but still good.  More comparable to his mixtapes as others said.  I need the CDQ to drop tho because i cant deal with the low quality 
alien.gif
.  Joint BEATS in the whip tho

Album is a waste of time. It has a couple decent tracks but that's it. He needs to take some time off and let the fans actually miss him. 2014 has been lackluster to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom