**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Same ol same ol

Hood Billionaire, Phone Tap and Coke Like The 80's are the stand outs to me

If you like every other Rick Ross album, you should like this too. He doesn't stray from his standard formula.

i  dont see how yall like any of those tracks..it sounds like dude went in the booth and just said fugg it lol the only track i might keep is hood billionaire

i  dont see how yall like any of those tracks..it sounds like dude went in the booth and just said fugg it lol the only track i might keep is hood billionaire

Shut it Dipset. This album is good. I don't how yall can have different opinions than everyone else. Its just stupid. There's no possible way we can like something you don't like because having preferences dont exist :rolleyes x 12000000

Last edited:
I dont understand why dudes expecting a different Ross all of a sudden.  This is his formula.  This is what we, his fans, like to hear from him.  What yall want him to go Nas lyrical?  Go Migos? Go techno/autotune like the rest of these cats?  Just sit back and enjoy the music 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

there's a couple solid tracks on here... i don't see myself revisiting this album too much though. overall, i enjoyed mastermind more.

Album is a waste of time. It has a couple decent tracks but that's it. He needs to take some time off and let the fans actually miss him. 2014 has been lackluster to say the least.

This is exactly what I've been saying to cats...

I mess with most of Ross's music, but he really aint been off the radio for years now...

Seems like his music was everywhere. If he didn't have one of his own tracks tracks floating around, he's a feature on somebody else's track...

The over-saturation has set in, finally. I wouldn't mind if he took a break from music for a while...

As for Hood Billionaire, this definitely feels like a mixtape...

Probably was slated to be a mixtape if the label didn't push him to drop another album this year...

Even if it did drop as a mixtape, it would probably end up being along the lines of "Ashes to Ashes"

No where near as good as "Mastermind", probably the reason why I'm not feeling it...

The title track "Hood Billionaire" is the goods tho... :pimp: :pimp:

Man I didnt even know this was out. The buzz may finally be dead

Comes out on the 24th, but still, I had no idea Mastermind and Hood Billionaire were even this close apart. Had me thinking Mastermind was the end of 2013 or something :lol:. What legit singles did he have for this, if any?

Boosie has shown up on Jeezy, TI, and Ross albums lol... all were dope records tho

KRIT laced that boy with Brimstone!!

This is real solid. Probably shoulda been a mixtape though.

Hood Billionaire, Coke Like The 80's, Trap Luv, Family Ties, Brimstone

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

and that MFin beat on Neighborhood Drug Dealer :x

Last edited:
This Ross album is the worst in his catalog, only like 4-5 good songs, if he would of added those to mastermind and took other 4 off, mastermind would be 100X better, sounds like it should of been a mixtape and just bunch of trap beat leftovers from his other albums.

This **** is meh off 1st listen, like somebody said earlier if he took the best tracks from this and Mastermind and made 1 album this **** would be flames. Big bro falling off though [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji], this his worst project (mixtape or album).

Family Ties
Hood Billionaire
Phone Tap
Brimstone
Neighborhood Dealer [emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji]
Trap Luv [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Heavyweight is alright..

Rest of this **** damn near unlistenable

Back
Top Bottom