**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

7th why you stealing my style though??? Trying to use emojis like me [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

7th why you stealing my style though??? Trying to use emojis like me [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

[emoji]128563[/emoji] I was doing this emoji **** before you got your lil sky blue 5c

Wuzzup.
pimp.gif

This **** is meh off 1st listen, like somebody said earlier if he took the best tracks from this and Mastermind and made 1 album this **** would be flames. Big bro falling off though [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji], this his worst project (mixtape or album).

Family Ties
Hood Billionaire
Phone Tap
Brimstone
Neighborhood Dealer [emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji]
Trap Luv [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Heavyweight is alright..

Rest of this **** damn near unlistenable
Agree with all of this.  I'm pretty disappointed.

This could be perfect. Ross takes 2015 off and meek gets out, dude got 20 people around him to feed so hopefully he's hungry again. I'm talking dc1 hungry, wale writes a few poems and Tracy, trel, gunplay can get something to stick. Then top of 16 rozay drops a tape but what are the odds

only song i can even tolerate is neighborhood drug dealer...goes hard in the whip...

the rest are buns...

Fat trel on that ******** music wise...he'll have a nice feature here n there but his mixtapes aren't good

I cant front made a mistake and didn't get this cd at best buy plus the shady xv.
Both cds had extra tracks.

Its the usual William Roberts bs.
But if this was the real r.r.

It gives you the motivation to turn $950.00 into $2850.00

Very entertaining as usual from Willie.

Fat Trel has no guidance. He had all the talent and potential to be great, but now he washed up before the age of 30. The worst thing to happen to dude's career was meeting Keef.

Fat Trel has no guidance. He had all the talent and potential to be great, but now he washed up before the age of 30. The worst thing to happen to dude's career was meeting Keef.

When he and Wale's label split he tanked. All dude was about was strippers and molly. Could've really helped increase DCs prominence in the rap game now he's just gonna be a has been.

When he and Wale's label split he tanked. All dude was about was strippers and molly. Could've really helped increase DCs prominence in the rap game now he's just gonna be a has been.

BoA seems to have been a big factor in making No Secrets what it was. Everything before that was raw and everything after that was recycle bin material.

Trel's my guy but he lost it. He was headed for the "ignorant but lyrical" route but opted for the "super ignorant and super ******ed" route since everyone else was doing it.

You'll need to chill with this mixtape stuff ross basically spoiled you'll with richforever. That joint would've probably went gold if he released that as a album. I guess when ross puts out albums strictly for the streets they automatically should be mixtapes. Hood billionaire is super dope the beats is high grade & he talking that talk on this album. Only type of music I want to hear from ross is either justice league ross soulful ross or trap ross.

Back
Top Bottom