**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Rick_MMG_Cover620.jpg

I'm still waiting on French Montana to officially sign with them, cause I need somebody else other than Rick Ross to spit good &@^> over those
really good beats they get. Meek Mill is
laugh.gif
sick.gif
, don't really listen to Pill, and Wale is alright every now and them. Haven't listened to a lot of Stalley
either.
Look fam i bang with french heavy...... but there is no way possible he will lyrically be better than Wale or Meek
roll.gif

Rick_MMG_Cover620.jpg

I'm still waiting on French Montana to officially sign with them, cause I need somebody else other than Rick Ross to spit good &@^> over those
laugh.gif
sick.gif
, don't really listen to Pill, and Wale is alright every now and them. Haven't listened to a lot of Stalley
either.
Look fam i bang with french heavy...... but there is no way possible he will lyrically be better than Wale or Meek
roll.gif

This dude Pill is getting dookied on...
30t6p3b.gif

Dude is from the A and can't even get a song on the radio there. A shame...

He better step it up hard body...

That interview was on point. 

This dude Pill is getting dookied on...
30t6p3b.gif

Dude is from the A and can't even get a song on the radio there. A shame...

He better step it up hard body...

That interview was on point. 

Originally Posted by tyisny

laugh.gif
sick.gif
either.
roll.gif

I'll give you Wale, but Meek Mill is so irritating in his delivery that he could make some deep concious Talib Kweli type song, and it
still wouldn't sound good.

Originally Posted by tyisny

laugh.gif
sick.gif
either.
roll.gif

I'll give you Wale, but Meek Mill is so irritating in his delivery that he could make some deep concious Talib Kweli type song, and it
still wouldn't sound good.

Back
Top Bottom