**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

If jeezy can sit on his *#! for 3 years and drop an average album and stay relevant, pretty sure Ross will be fine with a few stale months
Jeezy does way more units than Ross, the rap game is fickle but Jeezy has a real fanbase that shows up for him.
Ross need to get back to just making that quality mob #+#$ with Justice League, NO I.D, Toomp, Bink and other OG's
He got caught up tryna remake BMF and forgot that he has one of the best ears in the game when it comes to beats.

Like I said...Ross will be fine...and as far as moving units...I mean it did take the recession 3 years to go platinum...I see the same time frame for TM103...Ross will move 200 thousand first week also...we're forgetting who really buys albums
laugh.gif
I mean his biggest numbers ever are 187'000 though and that was at his height... so yea i remembering who really buys albums and they don't really know ross much

eek.gif
 why is Rozay biting off Jeezy mixtape covers now?!?! 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

anyways hope the tape is solid...i aint checking for none of the freestyles tho

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

anyways hope the tape is solid...i aint checking for none of the freestyles tho

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And it's dropping at 3:05pm.................he's showing Jeezy how to do this son.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And it's dropping at 3:05pm.................he's showing Jeezy how to do this son.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by debs 168

as it has already been said

-he was a CO for a very short time
-there are many corrupt CO's

That's not saying too much champ.  There are corrupt people at just about every profession known to man.  There are corrupt CO's, there are corrupt cops, there are corrupt politicians, there are corrput lawyers, and there are even corrupt teachers in the public school system.  What's your point??

My point is that it doesn't make sense for ppl to go on and on about this #*@$@'s credibility if they just don't like him for lying about the situation. Get over it and let those of us that %%*$ with his music listen to dude in peace. We get it. He's a fraud, fake, etc. move on. Go thataway.

That's not saying too much champ.  There are corrupt people at just about every profession known to man.  There are corrupt CO's, there are corrupt cops, there are corrupt politicians, there are corrput lawyers, and there are even corrupt teachers in the public school system.  What's your point??

My point is that it doesn't make sense for ppl to go on and on about this #*@$@'s credibility if they just don't like him for lying about the situation. Get over it and let those of us that %%*$ with his music listen to dude in peace. We get it. He's a fraud, fake, etc. move on. Go thataway.

No one wants to deter you from listening to Ross.  If you dudes want to listen to Ross by all means knock yourselves out till your hearts are content.  I and others would like to give Ross the benefit of the doubt and not question his creditability, but when there are reoccuring issues that play themselves over and over again it's only fair that these things be brought to light or questioned.  If what someone said earlier is true about Ross not even being scheduled to drop in December 2011 by his record label then we have to ask why would Ross lie about him dropping a new album on 12/13/11.  Not that Ross hasn't lied before to the public, that's nothing new as we all know, but why would he lie again, and again, and again.  I wish creditability wasn't an issue for him or anyone else for that matter so that we didn't have to research and investigate, but we can't take that risk with Ross. We tried that before and it simply didn't work.  

No one wants to deter you from listening to Ross.  If you dudes want to listen to Ross by all means knock yourselves out till your hearts are content.  I and others would like to give Ross the benefit of the doubt and not question his creditability, but when there are reoccuring issues that play themselves over and over again it's only fair that these things be brought to light or questioned.  If what someone said earlier is true about Ross not even being scheduled to drop in December 2011 by his record label then we have to ask why would Ross lie about him dropping a new album on 12/13/11.  Not that Ross hasn't lied before to the public, that's nothing new as we all know, but why would he lie again, and again, and again.  I wish creditability wasn't an issue for him or anyone else for that matter so that we didn't have to research and investigate, but we can't take that risk with Ross. We tried that before and it simply didn't work.  

lol son, this is music we're talking about. its entertainment.
the whole industry has gullible ppl believing in lies.

a good portion of these dudes don't have as much money as they would have you believe that they have. a good portion don't drive the fancy cars they rap about. don't and haven't moved anything, etc. etc.

cam and them lie all the time about how many records they sell but !!!+#% not calling cam a fraud and a liar EVERY single chance they get in every thread dealing with him (for example).

this is an appreciation thread and ppl are complaining about ross' credibility. obviously this thread is for the fans and ppl %*+*+%* with his music. those of you who don't like the guy and feel the need to constantly bring up his past as a CO should create a thread about it and talk amongst yourselves...

lol son, this is music we're talking about. its entertainment.
the whole industry has gullible ppl believing in lies.

a good portion of these dudes don't have as much money as they would have you believe that they have. a good portion don't drive the fancy cars they rap about. don't and haven't moved anything, etc. etc.

cam and them lie all the time about how many records they sell but !!!+#% not calling cam a fraud and a liar EVERY single chance they get in every thread dealing with him (for example).

this is an appreciation thread and ppl are complaining about ross' credibility. obviously this thread is for the fans and ppl %*+*+%* with his music. those of you who don't like the guy and feel the need to constantly bring up his past as a CO should create a thread about it and talk amongst yourselves...

You must be new around here champ, I have been known to call out Cam and the rest of those Dipset clowns before in the past for various things on here.  Not just Cam but others as well when they make false or fraudulent statements (shot out to ninjahood calling Fat Joe a legend
wink.gif
).  That being said, no one is immune.  Like you said though, you and others feel free to continue to enjoy the music that Ross provides.    

You must be new around here champ, I have been known to call out Cam and the rest of those Dipset clowns before in the past for various things on here.  Not just Cam but others as well when they make false or fraudulent statements (shot out to ninjahood calling Fat Joe a legend
wink.gif
).  That being said, no one is immune.  Like you said though, you and others feel free to continue to enjoy the music that Ross provides.    

wink.gif

I joined 3 months after you in 2005 tho but ok...

wink.gif

I joined 3 months after you in 2005 tho but ok...

BRB, looking for evidence that Eminem killed Kim so I can enjoy listening to his music.

BRB, looking for evidence that Eminem killed Kim so I can enjoy listening to his music.

Oh damn. Its 2012 and cats still talking about the same CO !%% in this thread lol. And what makes it worse is that its the same people. Both sides just agree to disagree. You are basically playing the role of telling a child Santa isn't real. Some cats really believe these dudes are what they rap.

Oh damn. Its 2012 and cats still talking about the same CO !%% in this thread lol. And what makes it worse is that its the same people. Both sides just agree to disagree. You are basically playing the role of telling a child Santa isn't real. Some cats really believe these dudes are what they rap.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Oh damn. Its 2012 and cats still talking about the same CO !%% in this thread lol. 

Speaking of things from the past, have you paid off your debt from that bet you made??  

*Stan*............"I say that ***! just clownin dogg, c'mon - how #$%%+$ up is you??"

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Oh damn. Its 2012 and cats still talking about the same CO !%% in this thread lol. 

Speaking of things from the past, have you paid off your debt from that bet you made??  

*Stan*............"I say that ***! just clownin dogg, c'mon - how #$%%+$ up is you??"

Back
Top Bottom