**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

lol are you related to William?
did dirt like you was runnin with him back in the day ahhh man

are you on cte? you one of jeezy's tax write offs like the rest of the roster?

are you on cte? you one of jeezy's tax write offs like the rest of the roster?

Originally Posted by debs 168

-there are many corrupt CO's
-!#$!%+ acting like this @+$!@ came out the womb a cop
-!#$!%+ acting like ross didn't do dirt before the CO thing

You acting like you know homie life story. All we know is dude was a cop, lied about being a cop and then admitted to doing so to provide "for his kids" but yet his baby momma say he a deadbeat. Im not saying dude is a deadbeat but the same dudes that was sticking up for him saying he wasn't a cop wanna turn around and act like he was Officer Tenpenny

You acting like you know homie life story. All we know is dude was a cop, lied about being a cop and then admitted to doing so to provide "for his kids" but yet his baby momma say he a deadbeat. Im not saying dude is a deadbeat but the same dudes that was sticking up for him saying he wasn't a cop wanna turn around and act like he was Officer Tenpenny

as it has already been said

-he was a CO for a very short time
-a job is a job
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOVE how you try to defend him and make him sound "legit" with the "there are some corrupt COs out there" trying to imply Rick False was doing dirt yet forget to mention how he LIED about being a CO because he was ashamed he wasn't really the "bad guy" he portrays for all his silly little fans to believe.

-a job is a job
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOVE how you try to defend him and make him sound "legit" with the "there are some corrupt COs out there" trying to imply Rick False was doing dirt yet forget to mention how he LIED about being a CO because he was ashamed he wasn't really the "bad guy" he portrays for all his silly little fans to believe.

y yall trippin about him bein CO anyways? credibility? lol aint nun u n's thugs so y yall care. talkin about he aint "real" exactly wat do yall do? lol

y yall trippin about him bein CO anyways? credibility? lol aint nun u n's thugs so y yall care. talkin about he aint "real" exactly wat do yall do? lol

I'm a legit fan of Rick, but why did he lie and say that wasn't him in the cop graduation photo?

He was embarrassed & ashamed that he was a "CO", and that didn't correlate wit' the content of his lyrics. So that's why he lied.

I don't blame people for judging his credibility. I can see why he lost so many fans, and people think he fake. They have a legit reason to believe so.

The guy arguably makes the best music/albums in Hip-Hop today though
glasses.gif

He's ablaze, and cannot be stopped.

I'm a legit fan of Rick, but why did he lie and say that wasn't him in the cop graduation photo?

He was embarrassed & ashamed that he was a "CO", and that didn't correlate wit' the content of his lyrics. So that's why he lied.

I don't blame people for judging his credibility. I can see why he lost so many fans, and people think he fake. They have a legit reason to believe so.

The guy arguably makes the best music/albums in Hip-Hop today though
glasses.gif

He's ablaze, and cannot be stopped.

That's not saying too much champ.  There are corrupt people at just about every profession known to man.  There are corrupt CO's, there are corrupt cops, there are corrupt politicians, there are corrput lawyers, and there are even corrupt teachers in the public school system.  What's your point??

That's not saying too much champ.  There are corrupt people at just about every profession known to man.  There are corrupt CO's, there are corrupt cops, there are corrupt politicians, there are corrput lawyers, and there are even corrupt teachers in the public school system.  What's your point??

Deuce ..

Just come out the closet already sir ...

This Obsession/hard on you have with Rick Ross is getting out of hand

If you hate him so much then why the *!!% are you even in this thread?

You a lame @%* troll man ..

It's disgusting

Deuce ..

Just come out the closet already sir ...

This Obsession/hard on you have with Rick Ross is getting out of hand

You a lame @%* troll man ..

It's disgusting

Hate is such a strong word HARM...........and in this case very INACCURATE.  Sure I don't care for some parts of Rick FRAUD............or should I say Rick Ross given the sensitivity level of some folks around here when I call him something other than his stage name, but I have no hate for Rick Ross or even for some of his fans who might not know any better.  I'm in this thread just like you are as well as many others are to simply state my opinion.  Folks have to realize that just because someone doesn't like or agree with a statement that is said or their favorite artist at the moment in time doesn't mean they hate it, it's just a difference of opinion.  

This time of year is the holiday season, a time of giving and a time where we help those that need it the most as we see it.  I'm here for that very reason, to help those that need it the most, point folks in the right direction and provide statements with concrete evidence supporting it when necessary.  As I say from time to time.........am I not my brotha's keeper??  Any and everything that I have said about Ross has had some sort of truth and facts provided behind it whether you want to believe it or not.  You and others might not like what I have said about him in the past or even today, but there is either truth in what I'm saying or an opinion with a well thought out point behind it when I'm countering a previous statement.  HARM, I want you and others to understand this and understand it good.......we're all in this together, for the love of the music and the art.  If you don't understand that, then brotha I don't know what to tell ya.           

Hate is such a strong word HARM...........and in this case very INACCURATE.  Sure I don't care for some parts of Rick FRAUD............or should I say Rick Ross given the sensitivity level of some folks around here when I call him something other than his stage name, but I have no hate for Rick Ross or even for some of his fans who might not know any better.  I'm in this thread just like you are as well as many others are to simply state my opinion.  Folks have to realize that just because someone doesn't like or agree with a statement that is said or their favorite artist at the moment in time doesn't mean they hate it, it's just a difference of opinion.  

This time of year is the holiday season, a time of giving and a time where we help those that need it the most as we see it.  I'm here for that very reason, to help those that need it the most, point folks in the right direction and provide statements with concrete evidence supporting it when necessary.  As I say from time to time.........am I not my brotha's keeper??  Any and everything that I have said about Ross has had some sort of truth and facts provided behind it whether you want to believe it or not.  You and others might not like what I have said about him in the past or even today, but there is either truth in what I'm saying or an opinion with a well thought out point behind it when I'm countering a previous statement.  HARM, I want you and others to understand this and understand it good.......we're all in this together, for the love of the music and the art.  If you don't understand that, then brotha I don't know what to tell ya.           

Back
Top Bottom