**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Y'all got me hyped to listen to this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

_s gas the s_ out of mediocrity nowadays.
This ain't even Albert Anastasia hot.

^^^^
the tape is ok but ...dunno, *shrugs*
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

_s gas the s_ out of mediocrity nowadays.
This ain't even Albert Anastasia hot.

^^^^
the tape is ok but ...dunno, *shrugs*
ohwell.gif

Drake is apparently a better actor than he is a rapper.

You want someone to say it to your face but don't mention WHO you want it with? Hypocrite.

Drake is apparently a better actor than he is a rapper.

You want someone to say it to your face but don't mention WHO you want it with? Hypocrite.

It was kinda average to me, threw 2 of the songs on the phone after first listen of the tape. I'm glad to know most em are throwaways.

It was kinda average to me, threw 2 of the songs on the phone after first listen of the tape. I'm glad to know most em are throwaways.

this tape is solid. But Inferno said it best
But people gotta come to reality... Snow doing numbers Ross haven't done in his career to date.... Stop comparing them cuz it's no contest really. 
Anyway... I will bump this along with TM103, F*ck da city up etc... Just more music to ride too

this tape is solid. But Inferno said it best
But people gotta come to reality... Snow doing numbers Ross haven't done in his career to date.... Stop comparing them cuz it's no contest really. 
Anyway... I will bump this along with TM103, F*ck da city up etc... Just more music to ride too

Back
Top Bottom