**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

"Party Heart" is my lowkey jam on there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by VicRain24

pimp.gif

yeah I like that beat/hook & how Stalley flowed on that joint

laugh.gif
at 2Chainz
Stalley started that track off proper! 2Chainz is just a hilarious rapper but he's starting to get my appreciation.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by VicRain24

pimp.gif

yeah I like that beat/hook & how Stalley flowed on that joint

laugh.gif
at 2Chainz
Stalley started that track off proper! 2Chainz is just a hilarious rapper but he's starting to get my appreciation.

Honestly after a few more listens this is a big letdown compared to Ashes To Ashes. Besides that Neyo joint on there the whole entire mixtape was fire,

this has about 10 tracks that ALL follow the same trap beat... Wooo!!... Rozayyyyyyyyy... Im _____ tracks

Hopefully this signals a change in direction for the album because the BMF formula has been stomped to ashes by now, the tracks where he ventures off Stay Schemin, Rich forever, ring etc.. are the better tracks on here

Honestly after a few more listens this is a big letdown compared to Ashes To Ashes. Besides that Neyo joint on there the whole entire mixtape was fire,

this has about 10 tracks that ALL follow the same trap beat... Wooo!!... Rozayyyyyyyyy... Im _____ tracks

Hopefully this signals a change in direction for the album because the BMF formula has been stomped to ashes by now, the tracks where he ventures off Stay Schemin, Rich forever, ring etc.. are the better tracks on here

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Ross done hit _'s in the head with another one.
pimp.gif

This dude Drake is frustrating. Why cant this _ spit like that more and stop all this whining about groupies/strippers.
Some real _N around you and a gangsta @@@ beat will dictate the hell out of that flow. Son had to come with it, he know they ain't bout that 'Simp' rap. He had no choice but to step it up and get on some G +%+ .

pimp.gif

This dude Drake is frustrating. Why cant this _ spit like that more and stop all this whining about groupies/strippers.
Some real _N around you and a gangsta @@@ beat will dictate the hell out of that flow. Son had to come with it, he know they ain't bout that 'Simp' rap. He had no choice but to step it up and get on some G +%+ .

Originally Posted by DMoney82

pimp.gif

I haven't listened to this yet, but is that you, Gudda Gudda 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

pimp.gif

I haven't listened to this yet, but is that you, Gudda Gudda 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

For yall saying it sounds repetitive thats the point. Its a mixtape with tracks that didnt make the album hes not gonna have a theme or formula for some leftover tracks for a mixtape. Besides he said GFID is going to have a 90's feel. He worked with alchemist, toomp, etc. etc.

For yall saying it sounds repetitive thats the point. Its a mixtape with tracks that didnt make the album hes not gonna have a theme or formula for some leftover tracks for a mixtape. Besides he said GFID is going to have a 90's feel. He worked with alchemist, toomp, etc. etc.

pimp.gif

True. I just feel like dude is wasting it. I understand he wanna get that pop money but that's gonna come regardless.

pimp.gif

True. I just feel like dude is wasting it. I understand he wanna get that pop money but that's gonna come regardless.

Originally Posted by tyisny

I agree

Originally Posted by tyisny

I agree

Back
Top Bottom