**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

triple beam dreams , stay schemin'
pimp.gif

what's the big deal about it being repetitive? if anything i would have liked triple beam dreams to be on the next album ... nas is that dude still

triple beam dreams , stay schemin'
pimp.gif

what's the big deal about it being repetitive? if anything i would have liked triple beam dreams to be on the next album ... nas is that dude still

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

did ya'll hear how Pharrell went in on that track??? 
pimp.gif

He just issued that subtle ether though...just straight disrespect...
laugh.gif
 Super smooth 
He put his foot off in that verse. 
dude came in with that nonchalant flow about scoring the Oscars and his ashy white suit in fashion week
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
 i can't get past this %%$$...

it's funny...as good as Ross is to me, he's features always go in...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

did ya'll hear how Pharrell went in on that track??? 
pimp.gif

He just issued that subtle ether though...just straight disrespect...
laugh.gif
 Super smooth 
He put his foot off in that verse. 
dude came in with that nonchalant flow about scoring the Oscars and his ashy white suit in fashion week
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
 i can't get past this %%$$...

it's funny...as good as Ross is to me, he's features always go in...

Told people back when I was bumping Trilla and Port of Miami Ross was a problem.. No one listened.. Now everyone is.. I just call that my Wizardry..

Told people back when I was bumping Trilla and Port of Miami Ross was a problem.. No one listened.. Now everyone is.. I just call that my Wizardry..

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

I've said it before and i'll say it again,
If it was not for the CO incident, Rick Ross would be larger than Jeezy in every way. 

EVEN considering that Jeezy had more *sales* before the CO incident.

Ross was poised to come from behind and take his shine. 

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

I've said it before and i'll say it again,
If it was not for the CO incident, Rick Ross would be larger than Jeezy in every way. 

EVEN considering that Jeezy had more *sales* before the CO incident.

Ross was poised to come from behind and take his shine. 

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Yall talk about Jeezy in this thread more than he gets talked about in his own thread.

It's the same thing in Jeezy's thread. It's funny how dudes keep tryna put them against each other and they're basically the same rapper but Ross is a lil better.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Yall talk about Jeezy in this thread more than he gets talked about in his own thread.

It's the same thing in Jeezy's thread. It's funny how dudes keep tryna put them against each other and they're basically the same rapper but Ross is a lil better.

jeezy shouldn't even be mad

gucci should actually address that

it's beyond vag like to egg a dead beef on that got someone killed and got another persons life threatened

if i was gucci i'd be pissed and would call ross out on it

championing another mans stripes as if he had something to do with it is wack as hell

tape is hard tho

jeezy shouldn't even be mad

gucci should actually address that

it's beyond vag like to egg a dead beef on that got someone killed and got another persons life threatened

if i was gucci i'd be pissed and would call ross out on it

championing another mans stripes as if he had something to do with it is wack as hell

tape is hard tho

Back
Top Bottom