**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Its a wrap if Dre starts giving him beats. 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

ROSS is a chameleon all dude does is try to blend in & hide behind big name rappers, big name producers, & tries to shoutout & affiliate himself with real street dudes..To cover

himself because he really just a average rapper & we all know he phony. Between him running with Puff & all these internet d-riders I think ROSS really starting to believe he a mob boss &

the new BIGGIE & now he feat on a song called "REALEST LIVIN"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..This dude is comedy I mean minus the C.O. thing I wanna know what makes ROSS a great lyricist?? for

all you dudes that say that can you think of a classic verse or classic line?? or ya'll just being brainwash by ROSS & his big talk??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ROSS is a chameleon all dude does is try to blend in & hide behind big name rappers, big name producers, & tries to shoutout & affiliate himself with real street dudes..To cover

himself because he really just a average rapper & we all know he phony. Between him running with Puff & all these internet d-riders I think ROSS really starting to believe he a mob boss &

the new BIGGIE & now he feat on a song called "REALEST LIVIN"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..This dude is comedy I mean minus the C.O. thing I wanna know what makes ROSS a great lyricist?? for

all you dudes that say that can you think of a classic verse or classic line?? or ya'll just being brainwash by ROSS & his big talk??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^I bet if you listened to Mafia Music 2 just once with an open mind, your personal view of him aside, you would honor Ross' lyricsm...honestly

^I bet if you listened to Mafia Music 2 just once with an open mind, your personal view of him aside, you would honor Ross' lyricsm...honestly

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Took the words right outta my mouth...

"Plenty green, my women pose like figurines
Whips weavin through traffic, the triple black centipede
Please let a %#*%@ breathe
Dialated pupils are the seeds of a %#*%@'s greed."
30t6p3b.gif

Is he a Nas or Jay? No. But Ross is SOLID with the pen and his ear for music is ridiculous. You can't deny his consistency and quality.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Took the words right outta my mouth...

"Plenty green, my women pose like figurines
Whips weavin through traffic, the triple black centipede
Please let a %#*%@ breathe
Dialated pupils are the seeds of a %#*%@'s greed."
30t6p3b.gif

Is he a Nas or Jay? No. But Ross is SOLID with the pen and his ear for music is ridiculous. You can't deny his consistency and quality.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom