**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Sooo I'm the only one read that article in the new yorker commenting on William living a make believe life?

Sooo I'm the only one read that article in the new yorker commenting on William living a make believe life?

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

^I bet if you listened to Mafia Music 2 just once with an open mind, your personal view of him aside, you would honor Ross' lyricsm...honestly
Took the words right outta my mouth...

"Plenty green, my women pose like figurines
Whips weavin through traffic, the triple black centipede
Please let a %#*%@ breathe
Dialated pupils are the seeds of a %#*%@'s greed."
30t6p3b.gif

Is he a Nas or Jay? No. But Ross is SOLID with the pen and his ear for music is ridiculous. You can't deny his consistency and quality.

- Preciate it.
I agree

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

^I bet if you listened to Mafia Music 2 just once with an open mind, your personal view of him aside, you would honor Ross' lyricsm...honestly
Took the words right outta my mouth...

"Plenty green, my women pose like figurines
Whips weavin through traffic, the triple black centipede
Please let a %#*%@ breathe
Dialated pupils are the seeds of a %#*%@'s greed."
30t6p3b.gif

Is he a Nas or Jay? No. But Ross is SOLID with the pen and his ear for music is ridiculous. You can't deny his consistency and quality.

- Preciate it.
I agree

[h1]Rick Ross Confirms Working With Dr. Dre On Detox, God Forgives[/h1][h2]'That's mandatory, my brother,' the Bawse tells Sway on Grammys red carpet.[/h2]
By Rob Markman, with reporting by Sway Calloway (@realsway)

Working with Dr. Dre has become a rite of passage for superstar rappers, and now Rick Ross will join the likes of Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Nas. At the end of January the Bawse told MTV News that working with Dre has inspired him, but he never actually revealed what it is they were working on. Sunday (February 12) night on the Grammy red carpet, Rozay finally let the cat out the bag.

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:732066
bttn_play.gif

When MTV News correspondent Sway asked Ross if he and the Good Doctor were working on the Bawse's upcoming God Forgives, I Don't, the Maybach Music Group CEO responded, "That's mandatory, my brother."

Well, what about the long-awaited Detox? "That's mandatory, my brother," Ross repeated, confirming that he too has joined the long list of contributors to Dre's upcoming third album.

"We making some things happen, man — we just gonna see where the pieces fall," he said. "But we most definitely putting in major work."

Rozay and his buddy DJ Khaled also weighed in on MTV News' upcoming "Hottest MCs in the Game VII" debate. Khaled fully expects Ross to top the list. "There's only one number, that's #1, and that's the guy in this sweater right here," the DJ said, gesturing towards Rozay, who was wearing a multicolored sweater.

"Man, we just been putting in a lot of work, and I salute everybody that's even being acknowledged," Ross said. "Getting in this game, that's always a dream, so me being here right now, I just really appreciate the love."

If Ross doesn't land at the #1 spot, he does have a list of rappers that he feels are also deserving. "Me being an executive, I fall on stats. I'm gonna look and see who really had the biggest year, who left the biggest footprint in the cement for the game," he said humbly. "We had a lot of artists that did that, you know, Lil Wayne, of course Drizzy Drake. You know they both delivered the biggest albums of the year. Shout-out to Jay, shout out to 'Ye. The Throne — I thought that was big for hip-hop, making that power move."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1679083/grammys-2012-rick-ross-dr-dre-detox-god-forgives.jhtml

[h1]Rick Ross Confirms Working With Dr. Dre On Detox, God Forgives[/h1][h2]'That's mandatory, my brother,' the Bawse tells Sway on Grammys red carpet.[/h2]
By Rob Markman, with reporting by Sway Calloway (@realsway)

Working with Dr. Dre has become a rite of passage for superstar rappers, and now Rick Ross will join the likes of Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Nas. At the end of January the Bawse told MTV News that working with Dre has inspired him, but he never actually revealed what it is they were working on. Sunday (February 12) night on the Grammy red carpet, Rozay finally let the cat out the bag.

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:732066
bttn_play.gif

When MTV News correspondent Sway asked Ross if he and the Good Doctor were working on the Bawse's upcoming God Forgives, I Don't, the Maybach Music Group CEO responded, "That's mandatory, my brother."

Well, what about the long-awaited Detox? "That's mandatory, my brother," Ross repeated, confirming that he too has joined the long list of contributors to Dre's upcoming third album.

"We making some things happen, man — we just gonna see where the pieces fall," he said. "But we most definitely putting in major work."

Rozay and his buddy DJ Khaled also weighed in on MTV News' upcoming "Hottest MCs in the Game VII" debate. Khaled fully expects Ross to top the list. "There's only one number, that's #1, and that's the guy in this sweater right here," the DJ said, gesturing towards Rozay, who was wearing a multicolored sweater.

"Man, we just been putting in a lot of work, and I salute everybody that's even being acknowledged," Ross said. "Getting in this game, that's always a dream, so me being here right now, I just really appreciate the love."

If Ross doesn't land at the #1 spot, he does have a list of rappers that he feels are also deserving. "Me being an executive, I fall on stats. I'm gonna look and see who really had the biggest year, who left the biggest footprint in the cement for the game," he said humbly. "We had a lot of artists that did that, you know, Lil Wayne, of course Drizzy Drake. You know they both delivered the biggest albums of the year. Shout-out to Jay, shout out to 'Ye. The Throne — I thought that was big for hip-hop, making that power move."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1679083/grammys-2012-rick-ross-dr-dre-detox-god-forgives.jhtml

Back
Top Bottom