**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

DipsetGeneral wrote:

The ending of this is why I mess with Ross.
pimp.gif

�
The ending was epic.

Dude needs to clean up his lines and re-do that #@@# with the same background music for the intro to his album
laugh.gif

I'm excited for the album, but it's not the whole clique on there? Just them 4? Hopefully they throw Rollin' on there as a bonus w/ a Ross verse or something.

I'm excited for the album, but it's not the whole clique on there? Just them 4? Hopefully they throw Rollin' on there as a bonus w/ a Ross verse or something.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Triple Cs is still under Def Jam
That !*$# look like struggle tho. I think they should have just focused on the Ross album first why mess up the momentum? 

That !*$# look like struggle tho. I think they should have just focused on the Ross album first why mess up the momentum? 

Originally Posted by cartune

That %$#% look like struggle tho. I think they should have just focused on the Ross album first why mess up the momentum? 

30t6p3b.gif

That %$#% look like struggle tho. I think they should have just focused on the Ross album first why mess up the momentum? 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

30t6p3b.gif
this

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

30t6p3b.gif
this

Back
Top Bottom