**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

common-stay-shcemin-cover.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Soft *!%!$, make no mistake, I’m talking to Drake
It’s the remix. Rick Ross, Common, and that !%+ #%+ *!%!$
No, man-to-man, don’t hide behind them other %*%#!%
Nah, this man-to-man. You can’t run behind them man
This is some real man +!@% right here

eek.gif
 @ Common's entire verse

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Soft *!%!$, make no mistake, I’m talking to Drake
It’s the remix. Rick Ross, Common, and that !%+ #%+ *!%!$
No, man-to-man, don’t hide behind them other %*%#!%
Nah, this man-to-man. You can’t run behind them man
This is some real man +!@% right here

eek.gif
 @ Common's entire verse

i love the whole mixtape...the world is ours, holy ghost, and new bugatti...have been on constant replay.

i love the whole mixtape...the world is ours, holy ghost, and new bugatti...have been on constant replay.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Told people back when I was bumping Trilla and Port of Miami Ross was a problem.. No one listened.. Now everyone is.. I just call that my Wizardry..
The problem with your theory is that Trilla and Port of Miami sucked, but other than that sure Ross was a problem.

Agreed. I thought "Trilla" was nice, but "Port of Miami" overall was whatever...

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Told people back when I was bumping Trilla and Port of Miami Ross was a problem.. No one listened.. Now everyone is.. I just call that my Wizardry..
The problem with your theory is that Trilla and Port of Miami sucked, but other than that sure Ross was a problem.

Agreed. I thought "Trilla" was nice, but "Port of Miami" overall was whatever...

Trilla sucked? Man you can argue that *%@% was his best album. Ya'll stay talking crazy on NT.
laugh.gif

Trilla sucked? Man you can argue that *%@% was his best album. Ya'll stay talking crazy on NT.
laugh.gif

Trilla and PoM were both dope.

Anyways, I came to say that I'm afraid Rich Forever won't have much replay value. I haven't spun it since it dropped and I'm not really feindin to like I usually am with Ross's music. There were only a handful of cuts I thought were pretty good. Nothing on par with his previous work.

Trilla and PoM were both dope.

Anyways, I came to say that I'm afraid Rich Forever won't have much replay value. I haven't spun it since it dropped and I'm not really feindin to like I usually am with Ross's music. There were only a handful of cuts I thought were pretty good. Nothing on par with his previous work.

Back
Top Bottom