**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Hope this leads to another rich forever. Jus like when the just blaze n nikki tracks droppes, everyone hated it then he blessed us with that classic

Except this time he does the smart thing and sells it​

Rappers stay giving away their best stuff for free and then struggling to fill an album​

Rich Forever > GFID​

Detroit > Hall Of Fame​

Taylor Allderdice > ONIFC​

I thought GFID was just as good as Rich Forever cuz of those Justice League tracks but I agree with the rest. Sean shoulda made Hall Of Fame his album and Taylor Allerdice is Wiz's best work to me.

Last edited:
I thought GFID was just as good as Rich Forever cuz of those Justice League tracks but I agree with the rest. Sean shoulda made Hall Of Fame his album and Taylor Allerdice is Wiz's best work to me.

Sean did make Hall of Fame his album..

And nah, Kush and OJ + Cabin Fever >

Rich Forever still has staying power right now. GFID gassed in like 2 months.
I still play that whole album except for Hold Me Back and Sophisticated. Amsterdam, Ten Jesus Pieces, 3Kings, Sixteen still gets heavy play from me.

Sean did make Hall of Fame his album..

:lol: Yeah I meant to say Detroit.

Last edited:
Rappers stay giving away their best stuff for free and then struggling to fill an album​

I been saying this since about 07' when WAYNE was doing all those mixtapes...JEEZY did it alot of rappers fell in that trap just to stay hot then you get the album then it sounds like garbage..

i actually enjoyed GFID more than rich forever because there was more diversity on that album production wise... there was a lot more smoother tracks on there compared to rich forever which carried a lot of the same trap sound throughout the project. it just got old for me quicker. i still play & enjoy both projects, but i liked GFID more.

i agree that sean should've made detroit his album though...

i also think kush & OJ & cabin fever are better projects than any of wiz's official albums as well. there's a lot of rappers that really do give away great projects for free.

FREE T SHIRT GIVEAWAY!

If you know anything about me, you know I ain't wearing this **** :lol:

Picked it up in my travels. First person to PM me their address gets it free of charge. If I don't respond to you, it's gone.

Size L

Front

Back

Last edited:
so fat trel and tracy t have joined the camp? via their instagrams

a tracy t first tape swagger right chapter still get spins from me, he jus been trash since like 08 lol. Still a chance for him tho, but trel is about to blow and i could see stalley dipping because of it

MastermindVerified account‏@rickyrozay
Mastermind. 4th Quarter. Takeover. Its Over. Get Ready. 12/17 pic.twitter.com/EozN537EAU

Tracy got a new single feat meek mill prod by beat billionaire called 16... Banger too

Back
Top Bottom