The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by cartune

I set up an interview with dude in Montgomery today and Im assuming he's heading to Memphis tomorrow since he's asking for security from the mob I guess he going to bring out Juice again for the BMF

Dude on his grind tho he reaching out to everybody. All this viral content and promotion he and khaled are doing he's switching up the game. Maybe he feels if he does it himself he can pocket the promotion money or something
laugh.gif
Cause dude is very accessible right now almost like he's independent. I hope the hardwork translates into sales
Who is "Juice" and does dude really need mob security like that?

Either way, like I said a few pages back... Ross is showing major artists how to embrace the internet and how marketing should really be done. Online, everyone is independent. Its unreal how he seriously floods blog sites with like 3-4 posts a day sometimes...
eek.gif
. Major artist or not, thats a massive achievement considering their fickle and fleeting nature sometimes. #GroundWork!
Juice is meech's right hand woman. The hbic she just get %%%+ done and Ross finally reach out to her a couple of weeks and by mob I mean bmf %@+*%% I wouldnt say he scary he's just smart. And u right about him really showing %@+*%% how to brand and market now let's see if it = sales. I'm copping the deluxe ed.

Man, yall could gas BP, wit the way yall was gassin this album.
Juice is meech's right hand woman. The hbic she just get %%%+ done

Remember when Juice used to do nails & iish on campus and ran that lil magazine. How I first heard bout Jeezy.

MusicalExcellence wrote:
TML is definitely less shallow than TD...

the resistance alone makes it so...

drake spits a lot of real *+%$ on the album... even *+%$ like unforgettable and light up...
I can't even post a smiley.

This is the dumbest *#*# I ever read.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by icandunkonu

are we all in agreement that super high is the worst joint on here?

eek.gif

UR JOKING RIGHT?! honestly is still one of the best songs on the album...

this........ and i thought the album could of been better from Rick Ross. Production is nice. MC Hammer and BMF sound the same

No. 1 is by far the worst song imo.
This is Ross' best album PERIOD. 
pimp.gif

The love & hate on this album reminds me of Graduation... Anyone else get that feeling?

Originally Posted by DUB 253

The love & hate on this album reminds me of Graduation... Anyone else get that feeling?
Somewhat yup.

A lot of the complaints I hear and read are from people who downloaded all the tracks that were put out and leaked, again it's your choice/fault to go that route especially knowing the album only had 11 tracks.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Somewhat yup.

A lot of the complaints I hear and read are from people who downloaded all the tracks that were put out and leaked, again it's your choice/fault to go that route especially knowing the album only had 11 tracks.

This ...

Thank God I decided AGAINST listening to the Leaks..

Cuz I am pleased with this Album

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

MusicalExcellence wrote:

drake spits a lot of real *+%$ on the album... even *+%$ like unforgettable and light up...

This is the dumbest !@@@ I ever read.

ehh we dont agree on anything cept the fact that i make fire... and thats fine with me
laugh.gif

I put "I'm Not A Star" as a bonus, and put "Mafia Music 2" in the #1 slot... & It flows perfectly...

That is until "No. 1"... The album just falls off @ that point, starts soundin like a mixtape, doesn't really get back on track till "Aston Martin Music" (which I replaced with the 7 min version with Drake's verse)...

Deeper Than Rap > Teflon Don

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

MusicalExcellence wrote:

This is the dumbest !@@@ I ever read.

ehh we dont agree on anything cept the fact that i make fire... and thats fine with me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

I put "I'm Not A Star" as a bonus, and put "Mafia Music 2" in the #1 slot... & It flows perfectly...

That is until "No. 1"... The album just falls off @ that point, starts soundin like a mixtape, doesn't really get back on track till "Aston Martin Music" (which I replaced with the 7 min version with Drake's verse)...

Deeper Than Rap > Teflon Don

U shoulda replaced No. 1 wit Teflon Don.

Back
Top Bottom