The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

"Grab your @&$" -
pimp.gif

Its funny to me how dude has a song
titled "Grab Your !*%%" talmbout jail life.
What side of the bars was he on again?
Shut the hell up already.

Do you like the song or not? You out here fact checking? you gonna run up on him? you getting paid from this? no? nothing? good. I was worried there would be a legit conflict of interest...

eyes.gif
That's a legit question tho slim.  When i hear the song, I hear it from the perspective of somebody who works in the jail...not somebody in jail.  I'm just sayin, you can't completely ignore his background when listening to a song like this.

Maynnneeeee Ross has been bringing it. I was really diggin Deeper Than Rap, but some of the tracks he got out lately are on point.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Rick Ross feat John Legend Sweet Life
pimp.gif
...track most def is smooth

not topping Magnificent off first listen....but it gotta make its way to the whip for final judgement
i like it
pimp.gif

YO....This track with Rock City GOOOOOOOOESS

I'm convinced this dude does NOT make wack songs....RRRAAWWWSSSEEE!!!

These other songs aren't bad either...

50 Lost

i almost didnt d/l that "grab your #!%" at first jsut off the title thinking it was some club track.

is there a longer version of it?

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

Dead Stokc wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

"Grab your @&$" -
pimp.gif

Its funny to me how dude has a song
titled "Grab Your !*%%" talmbout jail life.
What side of the bars was he on again?
Shut the hell up already.

Do you like the song or not? You out here fact checking? you gonna run up on him? you getting paid from this? no? nothing? good. I was worried there would be a legit conflict of interest...

eyes.gif

That's a legit question tho slim.  When i hear the song, I hear it from the perspective of somebody who works in the jail...not somebody in jail.  I'm just sayin, you can't completely ignore his background when listening to a song like this.

!+@%@ how the hell you up come with that??

smh.gif

You only see that way cuz of the way you already view him...

I know plenty of Old heads, OG's..And relatives who've done HARD time..that say the EXACT same +%%! as Ross in the song

Rick Ross - Ashes to Ashes

This dude Ross gets my most improved award.

Stay talkin that fly ishhh
smokin.gif

Why did I just say this in the other thread before I seen this one?

...At the end of the day, Ross won. He makes good music, whether its his ear for the beat, or just his mood on the songs, he gets it in.

Ross is def apperciated. He has the best ears for beats.

Had his mixtape "The Timeless" on repeat for a while.
pimp.gif

toast1985 wrote:

...At the end of the day, Ross won. He makes good music, whether its his ear for the beat, or just his mood on the songs, he gets it in.

QFT.

His verses rarely dissapoint, while not really lyrical he still gets it in.

to be brutally honest Rick Ross> Lil Wayne right now in terms of quality of material. can't believe I admit it
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom