The Official Round One New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks Thread, Game One Saturday 7EST; ESPN

Good luck fella's.
smile.gif

Mavs in 7, C'mon we're not going to completely give the Hornets no chance are we?
roll.gif

Hornets in 7...

As I don't understand the disrespect for the Cavs in the East...

I don't understand it for NO in the West

The Hornets haven't playing the best the past week, with losses to the Kings, Lakers, and Mavs in the last week of the season.

In the spirit of 'What have you done for me lately?', I have to believe that costs them at least the opening game of the series, meaning they losetheir homecourt advantage.

However, they'll win at least one in Dallas, giving them homecourt right back. And for me, the series goes thedistance, with the Hornets winning the finale at home.

the hornets weren't leading the west for the better half of the season for no reason

deron williams obviously had no problems not having playoff experience his first time. i expect chris paul to not be fazed the same way.

hornets in SEIS

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

First game is on Saturday at 4 PM PST
smile.gif
New Orleans vs. Dallas

Game 1 - Sat April 19 Dallas at New Orleans 6:00PM 7:00PM ESPN
Game 2 - Tue April 22 Dallas at New Orleans 6:00PM 7:00PM TNT
Game 3 - Fri April 25 New Orleans at Dallas 7:00PM 8:00PM ESPN
Game 4 - Sun April 27 New Orleans at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM TNT
Game 5 * Tue April 29 Dallas at New Orleans TBD TBD TBD
Game 6 * Thu May 1 New Orleans at Dallas TBD TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sat May 3 Dallas at New Orleans TBD TBD TNT

Thanks bud, I was looking for it. I have to work on 3 of the games if we go 7..
smh.gif
I don't care though, if we go to game 7, I'm taking the night off,
laugh.gif

It's going to be nuts no matter who we play, but we have history on our side, we've beaten both the Spurs and the Suns in more recent history thenthey've beaten us in the Playoffs. I think we own both the season series between the two as well, let me check.

Suns- 2-1
Spurs- 1-3

We weren't as good against the Spurs this year I guess, but I could have sworn we won at least two. Regardless, story-lines ensue if the Mavericks win.

I can't see Kidd letting CP3 run all over him again. Dallas in 7 (can't believe I'm picking them
laugh.gif
)

This should be a good series, I see the hornets bouncing back after this last loss and beating the mavs in 6

This is going to be a good series. I kinda like this Mavs team. They're like a more refined version of the W's or the old Suns. Mavs in 6, but Iwon't be surprised if it's the other way around

I really like Brandon Bass' game. I think it comes down to him.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

This is going to be a good series. I kinda like this Mavs team. They're like a more refined version of the W's or the old Suns. Mavs in 6, but I won't be surprised if it's the other way around

I really like Brandon Bass' game. I think it comes down to him.

No no no no no no.

Suns/Warriors don't play defense, or at least not conventional defense.

We do.

Back
Top Bottom