The Official Round One New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks Thread, Game One Saturday 7EST; ESPN

I'm not going to make predictions, but the Hornets playoff success is relatively minimal.. I can only hope for a different outcome this year.. The Mavshave tremendous experience in Kidd, Dirk and Avery.. Byron Scott does as well.. We'll see how it goes, but the Mavs do come with more momentum..

GO Hornets!

Peja: 59 playoff games (36.3 minutes per)
Bonzi: 36 (25.7)
James: 29 (12.6)
Butler: 22 (10.9)
Pargo: 21 (10.7)
Peterson: 19 (23.5)
Chandler: 12 (23.0)
Bowen: 11 (11.9)
West: 7 (15.9)
Andersen: 5 (6.7)

Sure, most of those guys didn't play integral roles in the respective playoff games they've played in, and some of them might not even see the floor inthis postseason, but they've been there; they know what the environment is like and what to expect.

Better than nothing, especially when everybody acts like nobody outside of Peja has ever played past mid-April.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Bonzi, Pargo and Wright will be the X factors for the Bugs.

Andersen better get PT to rattle Dirk better ....i can see Tyson getting a lotta fouls called on him this series....
Def.
Andersen>Armstrong

The only way birdman can rattle dirk is if he dangles a bag of coke in front of his face....

nerd.gif
...Didn't i see the Dirk stopper ryan bowen on the hornets benchlast night???...
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
This series should be very intense and entertaining, hopefully the Mavs can pull it off within 6 games.
smile.gif

I'm not talking about games.. I'm talking about actual success.... Dirk's and Jason's experience alone > Entire Hornets roster...It's not about the games you play, it's about actual success.. Their entire team has been constant contenders, and not to mention getting Kidd is aintegral part of that team's success.. and He's been in the finals twice.. That's what I'm getting at... I know the Hornets have some playerswhose been in some playoff games, but like you said they didn't play the main important roles or better yet played the leadership role during their playofftenures... And Peja's last playoff was just brutal to watch.. Dude was airballing open shots like crazy.. That can't continue.

Anyways, I'm hoping the Hornets can nip the lackluster playoff experience in the bud.. with that said

GO HORNETS!!
Originally Posted by mavrx

nerd.gif
...Didn't i see the Dirk stopper ryan bowen on the hornets bench last night???...
nerd.gif
I know yall remember Ryan Bowen locking up Dirk a lil bit during that Rockets Mavs series haha.. Best believe Byron has been watching that tape.. hopefully.

Which series do yall think will get less publicity, this one or Utah vs. Houston??

Alot more people are talking about Phoenix/SA and Denver/LA

rowdyloudprouddq2.jpg

^^^^
For me it's like this
As a BASKETBALL fan
Spurs vs. Suns
NO vs. Dallas
LAL vs. Denver
Rockets vs. Jazz

As a Lakers fan, Lakers vs. Denver is #1 on my list

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I won't even be able to see this first game.
indifferent.gif

Best believe I'll be tracking it on my phone like a madman, though.

You know it!
laugh.gif
I'll be working the second half,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Called off work just for this.

I WAS going to the same, but my other waitress is going out of town so my boss NEEDS me to be there.
smh.gif

Best believe if they go to game seven, my momma died.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I won't even be able to see this first game.
indifferent.gif

Best believe I'll be tracking it on my phone like a madman, though.
I thought I was the only one....I'm goin to the Jordan High School Classic at MSG tonight, so that espn mobile will be refresh every 5 min.....

^
laugh.gif
Just to let everyone know, I've been rollin with the Mavs for a minute now. I'm sure JapanAir21 knows.

Let's get it tonight Mavs. I hope we can get atleast one at the Hornets arena in these first two games, because it'd be a big help when we play athome.
pimp.gif

frown.gif
I hope I make it back in time to catch this game.

I won't be home tonight for the game, but....

Let's Go Mavs.
pimp.gif
Yall got your reputations, and some of your jobs, on the line this year...

Another first round exit = blow this thing up.

my grandparents are coming in from out of town and im going to have to pick the up at 5 but you know what i said, forget them they could walk.

[color= rgb(51, 51, 255)]Game Day!!!![/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 255)]Its Time....[/color]
nowitzness.jpg

Back
Top Bottom