The Official Round One New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks Thread, Game One Saturday 7EST; ESPN

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

Has a coach ever been fired mid-series?
laugh.gif

Real talk, pin one of these dudes to the floor if they're out here trying to throw an oop with 6 seconds on the clock...

This team literally has NO backbone.

Good game, fellas. CP3 balled out ridiculously after the 1st half.

Dirk continuously got punked by numerous players on the opposite team.

Jason Kidd got cheated out of a buzzer beater.

Chandler should have gotten punched in his mouth.

Mav's had me looking for their D the whole game.

Paul admits he was nervous, but then gets cocky after his victory.

smh.gif
@ this whole damn game.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Real talk, pin one of these dudes to the floor if they're out here trying to throw an oop with 6 seconds on the clock...

eyes.gif
I hope you're talking about the Mavs. That 3rd quarter was aspine-buster...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

eyes.gif
I hope you're talking about the Mavs. That 3rd quarter was a spine-buster...
mad.gif

Yeah, I'm talking about the Mavs...

If I'm on the court and these dudes are up 10 throwing an oop with 7 seconds on the clock, I'm taking someone's legs out. Dirty or not, yougotta show some damn backbone.

If I'm on the court and these dudes are up 10 throwing an oop with 7 seconds on the clock, I'm taking someone's legs out. Dirty or not, you gotta show some damn backbone.
jason terry seems like the only dude on the team that would do something like that.. he's emotional like that....

but dude looks like a fairy
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

Has a coach ever been fired mid-series?
laugh.gif

If they lose this series it's time to just blow it up. We got our 2009 pick.

Its the same story every year. Dirk plays well in the beginning they double team him and nobody around him steps up to relive the pressure. Then he goesforcing stuff and he just ain't good enough to play that way.

Ehh I ain't worried about David West I still think dude is terry cloth.

Avery how are you going to play Stackhouse as much as JET when JET just gave these dudes 30 Wednesday and we were struggling offensively?

Avery just keeps playing these old bums for no good reason. Amazing.

Originally Posted by WhatIzItABlizzid

If I'm on the court and these dudes are up 10 throwing an oop with 7 seconds on the clock, I'm taking someone's legs out. Dirty or not, you gotta show some damn backbone.
jason terry seems like the only dude on the team that would do something like that.. he's emotional like that....

but dude looks like a fairy
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Stackhouse will if he gets heated... But that's what it's going to take. Someone is going to have to take a shot at Chris Paul, or take David Westand Tyson Chandler down a notch...

I still got this going 6 games (gonna be tough for the Bees to keep it up in Dallas) but I had NOH from the start. People have refused to believe in this teamfrom the start no matter what their record was or who they beat.

Dirk plays well in the beginning they double team him and nobody around him steps up to relive the pressure. Then he goes forcing stuff and he just ain't good enough to play that way.
Yep, same song different night.

Dirk goes to WORK for 3 quarters, Josh falls apart in the second half and nobody steps up to fill the void and take attention away from Dirk. The Hornets startswarming him, and nobody can knock down shots to keep them honest. It's sad, because people blame everything on Dirk and it's clearly not his fault.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

I still got this going 6 games (gonna be tough for the Bees to keep it up in Dallas) but I had NOH from the start. People have refused to believe in this team from the start no matter what their record was or who they beat.

The Hornets are solid but if this team loses it won't be because New Orleans is that good. I finally have to accept the no team with Dirk as his go toguy can win.
He needs somebody to relive that pressure.

Back
Top Bottom