The Official Round One New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks Thread, Game One Saturday 7EST; ESPN

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I like Chandler's rebounding and Defense. Hopefully he makes the final Team USA roster.

The good thing is its not single elimination. All the Mavs need to do is take game 2

indifferent.gif
If Chris Paul don't win the MVP then they might as well justcancel the award period. Easily the most valuable player this season and it's not even close.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

indifferent.gif
If Chris Paul don't win the MVP then they might as well just cancel the award period. Easily the most valuable player this season and it's not even close.

I totally agree with you.

smh.gif
I can't believe it, we had the game the entire first half.
smh.gif

We NEED to get game 2, so we'll be ready when we play at Dallas.

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

WOW.....

This sums it up

45085acc46233b8f7b3ab38303e6139c-getty-80327534lm019_dallas_maveri.jpg

josh howard's becoming one of my favorite players in the league but whoever made that post about the guy having 2nd half narcolepsy wasnt kidding

0/8 in the second half is unacceptable, we all know Josh disappeared in the second half, but Jesus. Why didn't Bass play much in the second half? Dampierwith only 4 rebounds? Ugh.

I thought NO would win..

But man, I'm not rooting for them, lol.

I hate David West, aint been a fan of Paul since the Julius Hodge low blow...arena has empty seats....ughh....Paul is a hell of a player though.

Dallas...they don't put it together...it's back to the drawing board. Nothin much else they can do. They're missing a piece.

We were absolutely fine in the first half, we controlled the game. I think what happened is we stop hitting shots Josh started settling for jump shots, right?Most likely the case with him. Stackhouse going 2/9, George 1/7, Josh 0/8 in the second half, we don't need that.

I'll be worried when we lose a game in Dallas, or if we lose 3 games in New Orleans.

capt.184844c967f94651bda6b02bbba6bc3b.mavericks_hornets_basketball_laab106.jpg

laugh.gif
Looks like West is trying to slap Dirk.

and Dirk's elbow sleeve looks weird
laugh.gif
. from that pic it looks likehe put an ipod in there or something. (and yea i know, it's probably some protective thing but yea)

From what I understand, David West did hit Dirk (lightly, but still it's a "slap"). But it's whatever, not like they'll do anything inthe favor of Dallas..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

From what I understand, David West did hit Dirk (lightly, but still it's a "slap"). But it's whatever, not like they'll do anything in the favor of Dallas..
laugh.gif

yeah he did touch dirk in the face i was expecting an ejection and how in the hell was that a double tech?

Back
Top Bottom