The Official San Antonio Sneaks Up 3 Post: Sunday, April 26 @ the Industry - Vol. Forget a sticky

Originally Posted by kedabowl

The reasoning behind the moonwalk is that people are probably going to bring their kids, and small children probably are not going to be entertained with sneakers. And with the theroy trying to get people to stay at the event longer, I thought this would be a good idea. Plus it is free, one of my friends/employees has these for rent on the weekends, so its good for him, and it probably is good for us.
Is there a liability issue with this moonwalk? What if someone gets hurt while playing in there and a parent trys to sue? I know it may not happenbut you can never be too careful. Who would be at fault? Industry? Sneaks Up? The company renting the moonwalk? Aside from this who is going to stay outside tomake sure everything is going smoothly with the moonwalk and all the kids playing.

Originally Posted by T21D

can we get a table count
Unfortunately I only have 1 which belongs to my father. I will check to see if he or other family members have any tables I can borrow. I willkeep you updated.

not sure on the liability part but I wil ask.

I have 3 5 foot tables and 1 8 foot. Plus the 2 4 foot tables from the guy with the moonwalk.

Looks like the tables are still an issue. The lady I copped from last year still has 30 open for the 26th.

$5.00 a piece
$20.00 for delivery and pick-up.

Let me know........

Most of this should be covered by the $5.00 we are going to charge the people who get tables. Of course we need to make sure we get the $5.00 from everyoneincluding myself.

i got 1 table, but i will prob have to use it to set up my equip,
im down for the moon bounce
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

Looks like the tables are still an issue. The lady I copped from last year still has 30 open for the 26th.

$5.00 a piece
$20.00 for delivery and pick-up.

Let me know........
JJ pull the trigger. 30 tables for 20bux. done deal.

tables are taken care of.period.
I will ask the industry about the moon bounce this week.
no more tables left
two weeks
focusing on evreything that will go on the day of(table configuration,schedule,setup,etc.)

Thats not that bad a deal ($5 per table).
And Iggy is right, the money for people getting a table should cover that fee.
And as far as the moon bounce goes, I'd have to vote against it.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

And as far as the moon bounce goes, I'd have to vote against it.
^^^ I gotta Co-Sign, sorry Billy
grin.gif
. It would just bring tomuch liability.

true not that many parents want leave there kids outside alone. i got $5 bucks for my table.

hey, moonwalk, or no moonwalk, its cool with me. I just need to know if I need to tell my boy to cancel it or not.

Sorry if I was a scoche testy the past week, work had me stressed out pretty good, but a six pack of Shiner 100 and some sleep has me back to normal, orwhatever you call it.

The moonwalk is the LEAST of anyone's concern right know. It was a suggestion by Keda which I thought was novel and orignal. Besides, who said they weregoing to leave their kids UNattended. Usually, from the previous shows, the spouse brings or drags the better half and kids to a DUMB sneakershow. Just to showsome support, they agree and come along. The kids and better half are done in about 5 minutes and want to bail while the enthusiast wants to stay. What abetter way to keep EVERYONE entertained and in the perimeter of the INDUSTRY. Again it's up to the powers the be at the club, if they want it or not. Justan opinion on my part.

Here's the reply I got from the NT gods. BTW- who the hell said it was a sneaker drive for Boysville?! "SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET IT!!!!!"

MethodMan

off_line.gif
387 Kudos

We're happy to pin topics related to member-organized gatherings, but NikeTalk doesn't endorse any for-profit events. Best of luck with the sneaker drive for Boysville.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom