THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

You haters need to stop hating on my 3rd favorite team
smh.gif
:
app3977831258392215.jpg

smokin.gif

We still have a long way to go.

I just can't believe we basically erased one of our cap mistakes.

Wow MJ, wow.

Like Kawakami said: Only players without other options. RT @JumpedTheWeis Cap relief for Warriors is great but who'll want to sign here in free agency?

This team will have to overpay for anyone to sign here. This cap relief could only lead to other bad contracts.

Clearly we lack any vision, no doubt.

Like the 9ers and Giants, I agree, to land a FA we will overpay.

It depends by how much whether or not it becomes successful.

Maggette, no, not so much.

Who the Warriors take in next years draft? I know the trade was protected for a top 10 pick and no way are we higher than that. PG, SG, SF, PF, C? Team reallyneeds a SG/SF or C.

What's the timeline for players who have been traded to be traded again? Isn't it different during the season than say, the summer where Q was tradedevery day?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

There are no remaining main contributors from the We Believe era. Monta and Biedrins don't count.
Unfortunately the main ones who should be gone, Nellie and management, are still here....and it all started with the mishandling of Baron.

Originally Posted by dland24

There are no remaining main contributors from the We Believe era. Monta and Biedrins don't count.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Why doesn't Beans count? wth who do you think played center AL? come on give him his credit.

ON THE BETTER NOTE!!!

WE GOT AN EXPIRING IN RAJA
WITH RAD W/2 YEARS LEFT! WE BASICALLY SAVE 2 MIL!
LINE UP THINKING WITH INJURIES

Starters
C- Moore
F - Radmanovic
F - Bell
G - Curry
G - Ellis
MAGS & RA & AMMO OF THE BENCH
[h5]THEY HAVE 14.35+ IN EXPIRING
Speedy (which is most valueable cause insurance picks it up) 5.2
Devean George 1.6
Mikki Moore 1.3
CJ Watson 1.0
Raja 5.25

[/h5]

I really like Bell's game. He's an underrated handler but won't drive you crazy with dumb turnovers. His good shooting will fit in well

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I really like Bell's game. He's an underrated handler but won't drive you crazy with dumb turnovers. His good shooting will fit in well

HIS DEFENSIVE MIND SET IS WHAT IM HAPPY ABOUT!!! AHAHA WE KNOW NOTHING OF!

Why doesn't Beans count? wth who do you think played center AL? come on give him his credit.
Umm..when the W's went on that crazy run to make the playoffs, Harrington was playing center. Biedrins was coming off the bench.

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

Originally Posted by dland24

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

ON THE BETTER NOTE!!!

WE GOT AN EXPIRING IN RAJA
WITH RAD W/2 YEARS LEFT! WE BASICALLY SAVE 2 MIL!
LINE UP THINKING WITH INJURIES

Starters
C- Moore
F - Radmanovic
F - Bell
G - Curry
G - Ellis
MAGS & RA & AMMO OF THE BENCH
[h5]THEY HAVE 14.35+ IN EXPIRING
Speedy (which is most valueable cause insurance picks it up) 5.2
Devean George 1.6
Mikki Moore 1.3
CJ Watson 1.0
Raja 5.25
[/h5]

Bell is starting. Nelson isn't that dumb.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Umm..when the W's went on that crazy run to make the playoffs, Harrington was playing center. Biedrins was coming off the bench.

....beans started 8 games while al started 5 so i mean im not saying al isnt part of that team, but im just saying beans did do something compared to monta whogot nervous and couldnt make anything during the series. ANYONE REMEMBER HIM HITTING HIMSELF IN THE HEAD?! Actualyl felt sad for him.

....beans started 8 games while al started 5 so i mean im not saying al isnt part of that team, but im just saying beans did do something compared to monta who got nervous and couldnt make anything during the series. ANYONE REMEMBER HIM HITTING HIMSELF IN THE HEAD?! Actualyl felt sad for him.
DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER WHEN BARON DUNKED ON KIRILENKO?!

Yes, we remember man. We didn't just start watching this team. Easy on the Caps Lock.

....beans started 8 games while al started 5 so i mean im not saying al isnt part of that team, but im just saying beans did do something compared to monta who got nervous and couldnt make anything during the series. ANYONE REMEMBER HIM HITTING HIMSELF IN THE HEAD?! Actualyl felt sad for him.
DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER WHEN BARON DUNKED ON KIRILENKO?!

Yes, we remember man. We didn't just start watching this team. Easy on the Caps Lock.

how about you calm down? i was just stating a memory not implying people dont watch the team? But when he dunked on kirilenko house when down oh man.... ahahathe meter at the bottom of the screen.

[h2]Jax Gone to Charlotte[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Monday, November 16th, 2009 at 8:55 am in Uncategorized.

Warriors general manager Larry Riley sent disgruntled swingman Stephen Jackson to Charlotte, along with Acie Law, for Raja Bell and Vladimir Radmanovic.

The Warriors get three things they wanted in this deal: move Jackson, save money, players who can help.

Jackson heads to the Eastern Conference and doesn't help keep the Warriors out of the playoffs. Plus, guard Monta Ellis gets to take over the leadership role without Jackson's influence (something the organization was worried about).

The Warriors save about $5 million next year, more than $21 million overall. Raja Bell has one year left on his deal (this year) for $5.25 million, so the Warriors gain $3 million in expiring contracts (as Law has one year left for $2.2 million). Vladimir Radmanovic has this year for $6.5 million and a player option for next year at $6.83 million. So next year, when Jax was slated to make $8.45 million, the Warriors will be paying $2.4 million less than originally planned. Not to mention, the Warriors are completely free of the $19.32 million Jackson was set to earn in 2011-12, 2012-13.

Plus, considering their lack of healthy bodies, the Warriors get two guys who can help. Raja Bell even plays defense. The Warriors will need them to play in Cleveland. They're down to seven players, six if C.J. Watson can't play.

Back
Top Bottom