Or are you mocking me.

I can't tell.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

So does his shot selection.
So does his brother.
So does his approach to the game.
So does his attitude.

No......thats what he thinks now. As do a lot of other fickle fans. I just dont get it. Some fans are so quick to turn their backs. Monta doesnt play muchdefense, but he is a really good young talent that I hope doesnt go. If Monta gets traded, we BETTER get some talent not just good contracts. We will havetraded our best 2 players this year and gotten absolutely nothing for them in return.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

with buike out im not sure we should trade monta who else is gonna score?
Does it matter if you're still losing? Honestly, I don't know who would want Monta, would have to be another bottom feeding team

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

with buike out im not sure we should trade monta who else is gonna score?
Does it matter if you're still losing? Honestly, I don't know who would want Monta, would have to be another bottom feeding team
Pretty much. No contender is going to start a small 2 like him. Another great case of Warriors overrating their fav. players. He is not a #1 or#2 option on a good team.

he could def. be a #2 option on a good team.
i see a team like clev. wanting him with west not coming back.

I think Monta needs the ball toooo much to be on a contender and be ok with being the #2. Hes too young to understand what you need to be great and win...justlook at his recent comments

Solid game overall. Only thing I didn't like was putting the ball in Maggette's hands at the end of the game. He's just not that guy. I'd muchrather have Monta take it than Maggette, even on a poor shooting night.

Back
Top Bottom