THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by ikari XD

So I'm going to assume nothing major happened at that supposed meeting that was to happen today?
I'm guessing we're just going to have to wait until something's reported about that.

if that report is true...then
smh.gif

although i honestly can't picture monta doing that in the locker room. but shame on nellie if true.

Originally Posted by acidicality

smh.gif

although i honestly can't picture monta doing that in the locker room. but shame on nellie if true.
Best believe it. Devean George is taking Monta under his wing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at that george comment.

im giving up on my fantasy team. if its one thing i hate, its injuries. and players not coming through. drose
smh.gif
smh.gif

Do you even want to talk injuries with me? I'm in last place and I'm not giving up.

Rooster wouldn't give up. Larry Hughes wouldn't give up. Devean George wouldn't give up.

1zw2kwk.png

(Old screen shot. Add Jameer Nelson to that injury list and take Al Jefferson off that list.)

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by acidicality

smh.gif

Best believe it. Devean George is taking Monta under his wing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that veteran leadership rubbing into monta
pimp.gif

yeah ive seen that. your team is solid though.
troy murphy is killing me. i know they say never draft the same guy in all your leagues, but i love dude nh.
smh.gif
smh.gif

im not giving up, but im going to slide down. no one wants to do any trades with me. yes i know i lowball, but give me a better offer. all you guys do isreject
smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

i know they say never draft the same guy in all your leagues
People say that? I drafted Blake Griffin in all my leagues. Oh well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

im not giving up, but im going to slide down. no one wants to do any trades with me. yes i know i lowball, but give me a better offer. all you guys do is reject
smh.gif
frown.gif
There's a reason why we keep on rejecting your trade offers. Just today, you tried to get Danny Granger from me and the best player youoffered me was O.J. Mayo? Uhh... no.

Do you even want to talk injuries with me? I'm in last place and I'm not giving up.

Rooster wouldn't give up. Larry Hughes wouldn't give up. Devean George wouldn't give up.

1zw2kwk.png

(Old screen shot. Add Jameer Nelson to that injury list and take Al Jefferson off that list.)
And you didn't even have JR Smith until like last week.
laugh.gif

I thought my team was in bad shape with Murphy, Harris, Tyrus, and Turiaf out.

[h1]Warriors Sign Chris Hunter[/h1]
Nov 20, 2009 3:40 PM EST

The Golden State Warriors have signed forward/center Chris Hunter to a contract, the team announced Friday.

Hunter, who is being called up from the NBA Development League's Fort Wayne Mad Ants, will be in uniform for Friday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers at Oracle Arena. Hunter, 25, was a D-League All-Star last season with Fort Wayne, where he averaged 19.3 points, 9.4 rebounds, 1.19 blocks and 32.7 minutes per contest in 47 games.

I guess the Warriors lost Rob Kurz' phone number?

I guess this is more telling of Biedrins' and Turiaf's condition more than anything. They're probably not going to be back soon, I'm justguessing. We have Portland, Dallas, San Antonio, L.A. Lakers, and even the Pacers (with possibly Muphy coming back) up on the schedule.

The Golden State Warriors have signed forward/center Chris Hunter to a contract, the team announced Friday.

Hunter, who is being called up from the NBA Development League's Fort Wayne Mad Ants, will be in uniform for Friday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers at Oracle Arena. Hunter, 25, was a D-League All-Star last season with Fort Wayne, where he averaged 19.3 points, 9.4 rebounds, 1.19 blocks and 32.7 minutes per contest in 47 games.

Hopefully another diamond in the rough. But I don't recall too many bigs making jumps from the D-League to the NBA and being that effective.With all he scores hopefully he has some post game to bring to this team.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Hopefully another diamond in the rough. But I don't recall too many bigs making jumps from the D-League to the NBA and being that effective. With all he scores hopefully he has some post game to bring to this team.

I'm liking those numbers he put up in the D-League. Hopefully another Buike-type discovery.

Back
Top Bottom