THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Well ESPN is terrible...

Give me the old NBA on NBC any day, or even TNT minus Reggie.

I grew up with the Bulls...and they were fine, but I was probably too young to recognize the overall homerism, though I expect it.

As I moved out here and caught Bulls games, man, did they become terrible

Curry IS a point guard!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by acidicality

nvm, got a link.

%+%! bob fitzgerald

Why so much hate toward Fitz. I'd rather have Bob and Jim then a lot of thoses clowns on espn.
You don't see the selective criticism? The annoying laughing? The tone of voice? The homerism? Fitzgerald is a company man.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

nvm, got a link.

%+%! bob fitzgerald

Why so much hate toward Fitz. I'd rather have Bob and Jim then a lot of thoses clowns on espn.
You don't see the selective criticism? The annoying laughing? The tone of voice? The homerism? Fitzgerald is a company man.

I see it but it doesnty bother me at all. If I got paid to do broadcast warrior games I'd be a homer

JumpmanJordanAddict89 wrote:

acidicality wrote:

nvm, got a link.

%+%! bob fitzgerald

I see it but it doesnty bother me at all. If I got paid to do broadcast warrior games I'd be a homer

You must have never listened to his radio show. Fitz gets paid by the organization to never mention anything negative, and make it sound like we are a realcompetent team. Too bad we haven't made the playoffs in 17 years, and we have real problems with our team. Listening to Fitz you never would know

nvm, got a link.

%+%! bob fitzgerald

You can be a broadcaster and still not be a homer. It gets unbearable when you're listening to a Blazer telecast or a Celtics telecast.

Listening to his excuses on the radio also piss me off. Whenever he has a caller who doesn't share the same view on the Warriors that he does, he cuts themoff.

That ref is reminding me of Joey Crawford, dying to blow his whistle. Attention craving...
smh.gif

Nice fake on the 3 Curry!

Back
Top Bottom