THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i really hope Bell doesnt have to go through with surgery, hes a great leader on the court that WE NEED
I think he's going to have to if he wants a good contract next year. This is the last year of his contract, and unless he wants to re-signwith GSW, he's going to need to be healthy.

i really hope Bell doesnt have to go through with surgery, hes a great leader on the court that WE NEED
To be honest, Bell's got to have that surgery. He needs to think about himself (just like Jackson needed to think about himself). He needs toget himself ready for 2010.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

To be honest, Bell's got to have that surgery. He needs to think about himself (just like Jackson needed to think about himself). He needs to get himself ready for 2010.
Great minds think alike.
laugh.gif

I was just taking at look at the payroll for GSW the next couple of years and it makes me
nerd.gif
at what GS was thinking last year with the knee-jerk reaction oflosing out on Baron, and going after Corey. I mean the guy is going to be the second highest paid W next year. I mean it was literally like 45 seconds afternews broke B-Diddy was heading to LA that the news broke that GSW was going to sign Corey on board. Don't get me wrong I actually kind of like Corey, butit just seemed like a really rushed idea.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

To be honest, Bell's got to have that surgery. He needs to think about himself (just like Jackson needed to think about himself). He needs to get himself ready for 2010.
Great minds think alike.
laugh.gif

I was just taking at look at the payroll for GSW the next couple of years and it makes me
nerd.gif
at what GS was thinking last year with the knee-jerk reaction of losing out on Baron, and going after Corey. I mean the guy is going to be the second highest paid W next year. I mean it was literally like 45 seconds after news broke B-Diddy was heading to LA that the news broke that GSW was going to sign Corey on board. Don't get me wrong I actually kind of like Corey, but it just seemed like a really rushed idea.
Panic move, + wanted to keep Maggs out of L.A, which eventually also led to Brand leaving L.A.

on the topic of bell

That didn't dampen the mood in the locker room, where the Warriors were inspired by Bell's move and the increased ball movement since the trade. Bell told Nelson that he wanted to spell his tired teammates and played 23 minutes.

"It surprised the mess out of me," Ellis said, who had 18 points on 8-for-21 shooting, said of Bell's surprise appearance. "I saw him sitting down. Then to see him take his uniform off and go in the game. He went out and did a great job, actually. He knocked down a couple shots. Rebounded. Defended well. For him to go out and do that, that says a lot. That's a great vet. Once he gets going and gets healthy, ain't no telling what we can do."

"That showed a lot," Anthony Morrow said. "He wanted to be right there with his teammates, and that's a reflection of the kind of guy he is."

And maybe where the team is headed. The chemistry on offense appears to be improving from game to game.

Way-ta-go to spell his name correctly:

Azubuke Undergoes Successful Surgery

Azubuike_Kelenna_gsw.jpg
Golden State Warriorsguard/forward Kelenna Azubuike underwent successful surgery today to repair a torn patellar tendon in his left knee, the team announced. The surgery, which wasperformed by Dr. Tom Carter in Phoenix, Arizona, is expected to sideline Azubuike for several months. Azubuike, 25, suffered the injury at the 9:03 mark of thefirst quarter during Saturday's game against the Bucks in Milwaukee. A three-year NBA veteran, Azubuike has appeared in nine games this season (sevenstarts), averaging 13.9 points, 4.6 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 1.00 block in 25.7 minutes.

[h1][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thomas R. Carter, M.D.[/font][/h1] [table][tr][td]
Dr. Carter is an expert in the field of orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He has been practicing since 1989 and is board certified.

He received his Bachelor of Science in Biology, graduating with Honors from Allegheny College in Pennsylvania. After graduating from University of Pittsburgh medical school as vice-president of his class, Dr. Carter completed his orthopedic residency at the Ohio State University. He then received additional training by completing two sports medicine fellowships. He is the head team physician for the Phoenix Suns NBA team and has served as the head of orthopedic surgery at Arizona State University. He has served as a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons Sports Medicine subcommittee, and a member of several committees for the Arthroscopic Association of North America. He is currently a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons Sports Medicine.

Dr. Carter has published numerous articles pertaining to orthopedic and sports medicine topics and has given presentations around the world. He has received a patent for arthroscopic surgical instruments.
[/td] [td]
carter.jpg

[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Dr. Carter is considered a national authority on the topics of meniscal allografts and articular cartilage. Additional scholarly organizations in which he is a member include the American Medical Society, the ACL Study Group, and Who's Who in America.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

That's not the smile of a surgeon I'd trust.

Back
Top Bottom