THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Is Chris Hunter wearing Foyle's #31? It doesn't look right on anybody else but Foyle. The Warriors need to retire that number when Foyle retires as aWarrior. All time team leader in blocks.
pimp.gif

If you could see that white guy with the Mullin jersey... I sat 2 rows in front of him and he was probably the most annoying guy I ever heard at a game.

Originally Posted by What up

How many mistakes is Randolph going to make? Is this dude improving any?

the thing that makes me a little upset is he makes the same mistakes over and over. I still think he has improved tho, mid range is starting to come along nowlike it was in the summer league, but give dude time.

Maybe it's me, but I feel that Nelson benching Randolph after each and every mistake during his rookie year has got into his head. He's very indecisivewhen he has the ball, like he's afraid that he's going to be benched right after. Randolph needs a new coach. Someone who supports learning and growth.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Maybe it's me, but I feel that Nelson benching Randolph after each and every mistake during his rookie year has got into his head. He's very indecisive when he has the ball, like he's afraid that he's going to be benched right after. Randolph needs a new coach. Someone who supports learning and growth.
was about to edit my post and put something similar to this
laugh.gif

But it also comes to basketball IQ.

I thought Curry wouldn't be able to cut it coming from a weak conference and having less than desired NBA athleticism.

But Curry has absolutely surpassed by expectations because he's a smart player. There are times where he doesn't HELP but at least he doesn't HURTthe team.

I honestly can't say the same for Randolph right now. This is a lost season so he should get as much time on the court as possible, but stop making thesame mistakes out there!

But Maggette is a vet of what, 10 years? And he's one of the dumbest NBA players I've ever seen. So experience is not going to cure everything.

These ref suck in this game, how are you going to call that foul on roy a foul on the floor and not on the shot, and not give a goal tend. Then the foul onRudy going down the court and Curry hanging all over him before he even stopped dribbling, should have been 2 shots and Portland ball. Portland could havemoved within like 2 points durning that whole deal but these refs aren't calling the game right

Originally Posted by What up

But it also comes to basketball IQ.

I thought Curry wouldn't be able to cut it coming from a weak conference and having less than desired NBA athleticism.

But Curry has absolutely surpassed by expectations because he's a smart player. There are times where he doesn't HELP but at least he doesn't HURT the team.

I honestly can't say the same for Randolph right now. This is a lost season so he should get as much time on the court as possible, but stop making the same mistakes out there!

But Maggette is a vet of what, 10 years? And he's one of the dumbest NBA players I've ever seen. So experience is not going to cure everything.
While that is true, I think a lot of the blame has to go on the coaching staff. I was watching parts of the Magic vs Celtics, Mickael Pietrus wasone of the dumbest players out there. When I was watching, Pietrus was playing smarter out there. I thought to myself, Orlando's coaching staff > GoldenState's coaching staff. They turned Pietrus into a better, smarter basketball player.

Back
Top Bottom