THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

that was a beautiful pass by curry.
this dudes court vision is pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shame on you guys for taking him
smh.gif
smh.gif

Nelson doesn't like rookies because he doesn't know how to teach them. Not everyone can be Nash and Nowitzki. Nelson is owed $12 and I feel it would bebest to eat that amount. Keeping a coach that doesn't coach is a lot more expensive.

That can't be a foul on Curry. He beat him to the spot and saw Miller take at least 2 steps before crashing into him. The only thing Curry didn't dowas fall on his @*@/flop.

Great game tonight...Monta was montazing,
grin.gif

Great effort by everyone, glad we got the W. Koolaid man, you can come out of hiding now.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I know a lot of you dislike Maggette, but he is pretty good for the team, especially when Jackson isn't here.
He's good at doing what he's here to do, but he doesn't pass well, bobbles the ball often, offers little defense, and has very littlebasketball IQ. We can get something similar for half the price we're paying this guy.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I know a lot of you dislike Maggette, but he is pretty good for the team, especially when Jackson isn't here.

I'm 1 of rare ppl on here who likes him but when settles for 3s deep 2s he's very annoying.

Back
Top Bottom