THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Mike Rice never disappoints.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Monta: I've Got Soliders Behind Me

Ellis_Monta_gsw.jpg
The Warriors came home from a road trip that saw Stephen Jackson traded away and defeated the Blazers by a final score of 108-94.

Monta Ellis played all 48 minutes, playing excellent defense on Brandon Roy and scored 34 points with eight assists, six rebounds and six steals.

"With what I did on the defensive end, getting everybody involved and being out their leading players and making plays for others, you could say that," Ellis said. "If people want to say it's my team, then it's my team, but I've got soldiers behind me who are ready to go with me.

"We're all going to put it together and make this one, big, happy family."

Ellis had a game-high FIC of 21.6, while Roy had a 4.6.

There's no doubt Ellis played great defense, it's definitely improved. DP, he must've heard your "guarding a chair" statement
tongue.gif

Ellis sounding like Barney
laugh.gif
This is what I want to hear from Ellis. Not none of this "I won't put no more on my back"

Happy Birthday Franchise55. Hope its a good one bro.

By the way.....just to save you guys some embarrassment.....if you ever see Marley and Me....dont make a thread in general claiming its the saddest movie ever.I've been getting roasted for the last 2 days.
laugh.gif

Thanks guys. As for KL9's question, just call me Anthony Morrow.

JA, I'm pretty sure Monta and Ward have the same agent so it makes sense that he was there.

Originally Posted by dland24

By the way.....just to save you guys some embarrassment.....if you ever see Marley and Me....dont make a thread in general claiming its the saddest movie ever. I've been getting roasted for the last 2 days.
laugh.gif
Just bumped it for you,
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

By the way.....just to save you guys some embarrassment.....if you ever see Marley and Me....dont make a thread post in general claiming its the saddest movie ever. I've been getting roasted for the last 2 days. Ever. it's lame.

fixed.

Nellie is looking more and more bewildered by the game.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Me and Andrew tied.. He beat me by 2 blocks and 1 three, I beat him by .003 FG%.
laugh.gif

Mehmet woulda gotten me two threes.
smh.gif

I'm doing terrible this year.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom