THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

laugh.gif
This is so sad. 3 times out of the 3 games I've gone to this season have been losses.

Problems tonight:

1) Why is Mikki Moore starting, let alone getting any play time? The guy is a bum.
2) Corey Maggette still thinks he can shoot jump shots. He is still wrong.
3) Curry was hot for like the first 5 minutes of the game and went ice cold the rest of the game (especially when it counted) He couldn't hit a wide open jumper at ALL in the 4th
4) Morrow was out and his presence was missed
5) Chris Hunter, who played Dwight Howard extremely well, got very little burn down the stretch. I don't know why. Dude was making shots and playing D. *$+% you Don Nelson.
So it was you...And Franchise...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by What up

How come the crowd is so quiet? No energy at all.
It seems like most weekend games have more kids/"casual" fans. Case in point, I'm not entirely sure that the 4 dudes next to me incashmere-type sweaters sippin diet pepsi's really knew what was going on, especially since they decided to take their before-the-car-ride pisses when thegame got tied up. And for those of you at the game, man I +#*#*+ up. Season ticket rep asked if I wanted to do the ringtone contest and I declined since Idon't really listen to the radio...then they *$+#$$! played obvious %#! songs
frown.gif
laugh.gif

One thing to note, I'd like to believe that AR is out of Nellie's doghouse (again) with the amount of playtime he got in comparison to Moore andHunter, even though Hunter did deserve more minutes. Hopefully that'll continue as we get the other half of the team back.

I hope the crowd gets smaller and smaller, sends a message to the people upstairs.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by What up

How come the crowd is so quiet? No energy at all.
It seems like most weekend games have more kids/"casual" fans. Case in point, I'm not entirely sure that the 4 dudes next to me in cashmere-type sweaters sippin diet pepsi's really knew what was going on, especially since they decided to take their before-the-car-ride pisses when the game got tied up. And for those of you at the game, man I +#*#*+ up. Season ticket rep asked if I wanted to do the ringtone contest and I declined since I don't really listen to the radio...then they *$+#$$! played obvious %#! songs
frown.gif
laugh.gif

One thing to note, I'd like to believe that AR is out of Nellie's doghouse (again) with the amount of playtime he got in comparison to Moore and Hunter, even though Hunter did deserve more minutes. Hopefully that'll continue as we get the other half of the team back.
Haha. Anyone that listens to pop music on the radio or internet should know those songs though. Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Outkast with Hey Ya, etc... Iwouldn't know the name and artist for old school songs though. Props to the other lady for being a good sport. Urban pop music FTW!

[h1]Biedrins Getting Closer To Return[/h1]
Dec 06, 2009 10:26 AM EST

Biedrins_Andris_gsw.jpg
The Warriors could get center Andris Biedrins back soon as he will travel with the team on their upcoming road trip.

Biedrins has missed 14 games with an abdominal and groin strain sustained on Nov. 6. The injury typically takes four-to-six weeks to heel and Sunday marks four weeks.

"We miss Andris Biedrins, our best rebounder," Golden State guard Monta Ellis told reporters. "You forgot he was on the team, didn't you?"

The Warriors will begin a five-game road trip on Monday in Oklahoma City and the center is likely to play at some point during the trip.

Biedrins is averaging six points and 7.3 rebounds per game this season.

I'm leaning towards the Warriors here. We've been playing better as of late. I don't know. Are you thinking the same thing?

I was leaning towards the Warriors. A lot of it depends on how Sefolosha does guarding Monta imo. He's their lock down defender, but if Monta can get intothe lane the Thunder have zero inside presence.

I had Kings over 102 tonight. They went 20-32 from the FT line for a push.
indifferent.gif

We've missed Biedrins and his 9 points/7 rebounds that he gives this team every game. Look out, Western Conference!

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Casual fan?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
We talking about the Warriors. You really expect me to bea hardcore fan just because I live in the Bay Area now. Had a chance to jump on the wagon couple years ago with B-Diddy doin his thang. Good thing Ididn't... Haha. Still exciting to watch though.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Casual fan?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
We talking about the Warriors. You really expect me to be a hardcore fan just because I live in the Bay Area now. Had a chance to jump on the wagon couple years ago with B-Diddy doin his thang. Good thing I didn't... Haha. Still exciting to watch though.
at least you admit you'd be a bandwagoner.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Warriors +7 tomorrow. Thoughts?

dland, are you more of an o/u better?

Im actually not much of an o/u better, just have been pretty successful with the Warriors overs recently. But bet or not, I chart the Warriors numbers. Ibelieve with my book they have gone over 12 times this season 6 unders and 1 push. Obviously this can be different with different books. We are 11-8 ATS thisseason. (fyi)

Originally Posted by dland24

Im actually not much of an o/u better, just have been pretty successful with the Warriors overs recently. But bet or not, I chart the Warriors numbers. I believe with my book they have gone over 12 times this season 6 unders and 1 push. Obviously this can be different with different books. We are 11-8 ATS this season. (fyi)
If it's the Warriors, I'm taking the over. I don't remember a time when they let me down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Im actually not much of an o/u better, just have been pretty successful with the Warriors overs recently. But bet or not, I chart the Warriors numbers. I believe with my book they have gone over 12 times this season 6 unders and 1 push. Obviously this can be different with different books. We are 11-8 ATS this season. (fyi)
If it's the Warriors, I'm taking the over. I don't remember a time when they let me down.
laugh.gif

For NBA betting, I sometimes use weird logic. It is by far my least successful sport (although I got killed in NFL today). Sometimes I look at the NBA lines,and if I see something that looks completely wrong/off the wall, I bet the opposite. Like for instance. If, say the Kings were playing the Celtics, and theCeltics were -3, I would take the Kings just because. To me, the line should have been like Celtics -10 or something. Sometimes when lines look weird, theres areason for it. Like I said, Im not a great NBA better, but sometimes betting against what looks too obvious yields very positive results. (and it seems thatthe higher the number for the Warriors o/u, the better the chance of it going over)

^A lot of people do that. People are like, "Oh it's a trap game. Bet the other side." I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory, but I cansee where those that do are coming from.

Some people just bet against a big public favorite because "the book ultimately wins money."

And actually, the Kings were a pretty bad example. They are covering MACHINES. But yeah I dont ALWAYS do that, but it can work at times. I just feel it works alot better in basketball than any other sport.

My advice.

Typically take the under on Sunday's.

Sunday's exhibit some of the worst overall games/scoring of the entire week.

Back
Top Bottom