THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

What a sloppy play...

Nice ball movement though
laugh.gif

Durant has the wing span of 7 feet. Bob has no neck, I don't take anything he says seriously.

I don't know what the hell Maggette was mad about. It's clearly a foul on your
15nahys.gif
so shut the
15nahys.gif
up and just play ball... or at least attempt to.
smh.gif

So I need some help. I'm shopping for a new family plan. I previously had three lines, now I'm switching to two lines with one pre-paid. Is there anygood way to go about doing this to get the best deal? I'll be using a phone I already have for the pre-paid line, but I'm looking to get two newsmartphones for the two family lines. Any ideas? Thanks!

The ref that called that was near mid court and Monta had his back towards him... meaning the ref had a bad angle on that play. How in the world are you goingto call a travel on that drive? Stupid refs with low IQ's.
smh.gif

These refs were horrible...I agree with Barnett, just kick the damn ball into the stands.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

How's my boy James looking for the Thunder?
He looked really good today. Everybody knows he can score, but he is a good distributor as well.
Cool...damn 26, 9 and 5?
pimp.gif

Damn my stream dying before he entered the game
eyes.gif

It's a shame we're going to get a pretty high pick in a relatively weak draft class. Last year we could have walked away with Evans who proved he canstep in and play right away. This year we'll have a chance to pick an unpolished Ed Davis. Yuck.

Back
Top Bottom