THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2812760/

Steph Curry's girlfriend is Canadian? And an actress?
eek.gif

Edit:
Stupid me. I should have just checked her Official Site: http://www.ayeshaalexander.com/Welcome.html.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

late but nice win last night. Curry looked aggressive and it paid off for him. also nice to see Randolph have a good game despite having that family emergency.

btw anyone getting spacejams? not even sure when the hell the release date is but decided to just save money for em now. i'd hate to line up for these butit probably looks like i will. unless someone got a hook up
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

you haven't bought shoes since '07?
Nope.

College funding does a lot to ya.

laugh.gif

I just never got back into it, found better ways of using my money. I still have ~25 pairs of shoes, but I used to get at least 4-5 a year, but it's justtoo much money.

I bought the Air Max Griffey's in '09. In '08 I bout Air Penny's II. I can't even remember the last pairs I bought before those.

I sold all my SBs and majority of my AM's to folks. Now all I have are really basic Clarks, Puma's, Adidas, and one pair of Nike AM's. I don'tthink I could spend the same amount of money I used to spend with shoes. Wasted too much money.

I bought the neon Air Max 95s that were re-re-re--retroed like last year? Those were the last athletic shoes I've bought.

Contemplating the Space Jams, used to have them but no longer....

I think only a handful of pairs would garner my money now though

I just bought DQM's and Lebron 3's, but before that my last pair was Eggplant Foams (sold because they were .5 size too small).

Foams are probably my most non J coveted Nike.

If the pearl whites drop again, that's all I'll need.

Atmos, Stussys, and OG Flint 13s are what i have left. and a bunch of vans.
thinking about selling my atmos and 13s, not sure yet...too much money wasted on shoes is damn right.

Hmmm, what do I have left -

I have some I'm trying to get rid of, most likely will send to my brother or something (XXI mid white/black/red and the all black lows). I think I'dpart with my XIs and my neon 95s because like DP mine are too small too.

Keeping - my white/cement IIIs which I wear damn near religiously. 99 retro black/red/cement IVs, all black lebron 3s, foam pros (all black) from 2004? I hoopin the Huarache's from a couple years ago so those won't be going anywhere either....can't think of what else I have.

I still have quite a few of shoes, but I sold most of my Jordans and Dunks.
Lazy, there was nothing on the site right now, but I'll check the ad tomorrow for you. If you are worried about the price, Best Buy does offer a 30 dayprice guarantee, so it should be alright.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I still have quite a few of shoes, but I sold most of my Jordans and Dunks.
Lazy, there was nothing on the site right now, but I'll check the ad tomorrow for you. If you are worried about the price, Best Buy does offer a 30 day price guarantee, so it should be alright.
Saw the ad yesterday on slickdeals, the samsung netbook featured looks ok but I may wait a bit. Thanks though DP.

http:// [h3]Boos hurt Maggette[/h3]
9:43AM ET

[h5]Corey Maggette | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

Corey Maggette says he feels hurt, confused and a bit angry that fans have been booing him lately during home games at Oracle Arena.

"It's not pleasant at all," Maggette told The Oakland Tribune. "I remember the time when Al Harrington was here, and he was getting booed and he was asking to be traded. And I saw it when Stephen Jackson was here, and he was asking to be traded. And now, I'm getting booed for wanting to be part of this team through all this nonsense."

I'd boo you for two reasons, Corey.

#1 - you suck for the amount of money you're making.
#2 - I think it was you who almost ran me over last Friday. Blad, black dude, pushing a black AMG Benz. Fits the description.

Back
Top Bottom