THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Monta making Mikki Moore look like a decent player
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by daprescription

Maggette soars high for the rebound, then proceeds to kick it out of bounds. What a freakin' bum!
indifferent.gif

dp, you should have dropped Maggette for C.J. Watson.
laugh.gif
Nah, Maggette gets my Points, Rebounds, and Assists (
laugh.gif
).
Since when?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on, he got 2 assists tonight.

Maggette soars high for the rebound, then proceeds to kick it out of bounds. What a freakin' bum!
indifferent.gif

dp, you should have dropped Maggette for C.J. Watson.
laugh.gif
Nah, Maggette gets my Points, Rebounds, and Assists (
laugh.gif
).
Since when?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on, he got 2 assists tonight.
I guess every little bit counts.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CJ Watson - 18 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds, 5 steals.......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not quite what I predicted, but a great game regardless.....thats how you play the waiver wire baby!!!
laugh.gif

St. Jean: "Long three from the corner."

What?
I hope he just does the post game and half time show...I would turn off the TV if he had to commentate a W's game.

Originally Posted by dland24

CJ Watson - 18 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds, 5 steals.......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not quite what I predicted, but a great game regardless.....thats how you play the waiver wire baby!!!
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i hope i DEMOLISH you this week for taking gallo from me....yes im still mad.
frown.gif

i dont see it happening though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

St. Jean: "Long three from the corner."

What?
I hope he just does the post game and half time show...I would turn off the TV if he had to commentate a W's game.
St. Jean and Fitzgerald would be an automatic mute from me.

[h1]Turiaf, Biedrins Both Expected To Be Back In Two Weeks[/h1]
Dec 08, 2009 11:53 PM EST

Turiaf_Ronny_gsw.jpg
Ronny Turiaf had his left knee checked out Tuesday by Dr. David Altchek in New York. He was cleared to increase his level of activity. The Warriors are targeting a return for Turiaf two weeks from now.

Andris Biedrins is also about two weeks from coming back. He is in week five of his recovery from osteitis pubis, a strain of the muscles that connect the groin and abdomen. A team official said Biedrins is making progress and is increasing his basketball and fitness activities.

Not Biedrins
sick.gif
...All my friends like him. He's like the exactopposite of Michael Jordan; nice off court but not so much on court.

Maggette getting up like he was going to do something....yeah, right.

I got in from running and heard Jimbo talking some nonsense, unfortunately I can't recall any of the gems.

DP - cool man, I'm not even looking like a hook up like that, but any thing you could do I'd appreciate. I'll hook you up somehow....taxes, shoes,$...something
I was more concerned with being took by a dumb sales employees trying to sell me something they know is going on sale like in 2 weeks, etc.

What was the attendance last night? Looked thin.

And dland, you can thank me for the CJ stats of last night

* 8:40 a.m. update: CBSSports.com's Ken Berger with a major eye-opener this morning-NBA ticket revenue is down 7.4% league-wide so far this season, and the Warriors' decline is 22.3%, the 7th-biggest drop from last season. (Detroit is No. 1, with a massive 42.8% drop.)

This is a hugely significant issue for all parties, whether you're Chris Cohan or a fan hoping for an influx of Warriors talent or somebody wondering if Cohan will have to sell the team.

I wouldn't call it a boycott, it's probably a perfect storm of factors.

Mediocre team, unwanted/needed expense for many, tix + food + parking =
frown.gif
, etc.

Discretionary spending has been down across the country. Tickets to an NBA at face value are a luxury to a lot of people.

akygld.jpg

How do you find out if they have more pictures on Twitter? I have one but I'm RARELY on so I don't even know what I'm doing.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom